Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Demand for unlocked lvl 3s?

claybotter

Hi I was interested to see if there was demand for lvl 3 tut accs that have been through the following process:

1. Email registered

2. Account locked

3. Account unlocked using email

How much would you be willing to pay per acc?

Why would there be a demand for accounts that have been locked? imo locks are not a good thing to have on your account

6 hours ago, claybotter said:

Hi I was interested to see if there was demand for lvl 3 tut accs that have been through the following process:

1. Email registered

2. Account locked

3. Account unlocked using email

How much would you be willing to pay per acc?

Personally I don't see these carrying much more value than a tut island account since plenty of us have to deal with locks anyway in the first place, however since I'm lazy and I don't currently have access to an unlocker I might be interested in such a thing. If you have a discord we can work out a price. 

1 minute ago, Stoned said:

Why would there be a demand for accounts that have been locked? imo locks are not a good thing to have on your account

Like I said above, some people buy accounts and inevitably some of them will lock. That being the case, some people don't have access to an unlocker or for how many accounts they use don't want to unlock it themselves. Sure you should use good quality proxies but not everyone wants to payout for expensive proxies, especially if the use case for the accounts is suiciding which would be a waste to use a hq proxy with imo. 

Just now, UberJason said:

Like I said above, some people buy accounts and inevitably some of them will lock. That being the case, some people don't have access to an unlocker or for how many accounts they use don't want to unlock it themselves. Sure you should use good quality proxies but not everyone wants to payout for expensive proxies, especially if the use case for the accounts is suiciding which would be a waste to use a hq proxy with imo. 

But your account can get relocked? This serves no purpose, ideally your accounts should never be locked and on the very odd occasion that one is, you can unlock it yourself. IMO anyway :)

2 minutes ago, Stoned said:

But your account can get relocked? This serves no purpose, ideally your accounts should never be locked and on the very odd occasion that one is, you can unlock it yourself. IMO anyway :)

Re-locking is actually is very true, for some reason I wasn't thinking about that. This would indeed serve no purpose at that point and would even pose a potential risk if OP were to try and reset the passwords on them. Still though with locking, I don't think I see a point in sticking something like a F2P suicide account, which would likely be the use case for these, on a good proxy which would mean they'd still likely lock. I've bought a few accounts here and there from a good source and they all lock on cheap proxies. 

Continued from above ^ - not that I don't expect them to lock on cheap proxies, obviously they will, but at that point that's where you'd get yourself an unlocker. 

Archived