Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • SShopper [Buying] [Selling] [World Hopping] [Banking] [And much more]

Soldtodie

i used it a bit ago after 24 minutes i got banned first time i scripted on that acc, it was members aswell, maybe i got banned because i moved gold to the acc before going to a good shop to make profit

6 hours ago, creaseme said:

i used it a bit ago after 24 minutes i got banned first time i scripted on that acc, it was members aswell, maybe i got banned because i moved gold to the acc before going to a good shop to make profit

your item is stackable or not?

my item is not stackable, and after put items in deposit box, the script just stopped

not walkin back to the shop

then it just 27pcs only from bot start and stop

• 4 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

First of all, amazing script!

1. I noticed that kinda the same pattern is used in general or more specific in opening packs. Is possible to make a 4x4 over every inventory space where it clicks in the area on a random position?

2. Maybe add some sort of anti-ban. Just an example: in your interface add a timer like your others and this timer will type some random letters (between 3-15 let's say). Another one could be moving the camera angle from time to time, Opening skills, do something random etc...

3. Possibility to add an option where you can switch worlds if item is 0?

Other then that it is an amazing script, can I know your goals of this script? Making it Payable, Open Source...? 

You can always DM me, I would be honored to have a chat with you :)

greetz

• 2 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...
    On 10/18/2020 at 3:03 PM, Freak said:

Doesn't close bank before trying to buy from NPC again. Tries to click on NPC through bank :( 

Version 0.15 Beta

• fixed doesn't close bank before trying to open a shop

Just waiting for sdn recompile.

Starts fine, but stops after it hops worlds a few times.

Also, I think a good feature could be wait until x time, unless item at specified amount. Because sometimes when it logs into a world the item will already be at or below that amount, and will end up waiting a long time. Or if the time is set too low it will hop before buying enough etc.

Script stops out of nowhere:

• 09:42:02: [SCRIPT] ----------------
    • 09:42:02: [SCRIPT] 1 , true
    • 09:42:02: [SCRIPT] 0 , true
    • 09:42:02: [SCRIPT] 5000
    • 09:42:02: [SCRIPT] false
    • 09:42:02: [SCRIPT] 0 , true
    • 09:42:02: [SCRIPT] ----------------
    • 09:42:02: [SCRIPT] Send this to me if script stops unexpected.