Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • PhilStaffer - The deep wildy staff collector. (F2P 60k-100k /HR)

PhilBox

Hey, would really appreciate if you could somehow give us to control amount of food taken, or maybe at least option to drop or eat food when inventory is full with staffs. Shouldn't take long time to script in. As you can see without this, it cuts profit to almost half :(  Allowing script continue running when bank is out of food would also work fine... Btw I like how script optimizes use of running energy. 

Capture.JPG

Edited by playmorecs

• 4 weeks later...

Great working script makes lot of money and seems like a great alternative to other money making methods at the start as not many people know about it so very low ban rate (have not gotten banned since using it)

Edited by Gamer HD1

• 2 weeks later...

stops working after one trip..

and half the time it doesn't start because "i'm missing items in bank"

messing around with the settings and resetting it a couple of times seems to get it to work proper tho, on the third trip now.

ngl once it works, this script is actually pretty fucking nice. good stuff 

Edited by KoolKidzKlub

• 4 weeks later...

@PhilBox

instead of running back to the bank. it should die by the Hill Giant with Full inventory.. it will be 50-70% Faster and more money. Talk to death mechanics answar every Questions. Go out. Enter again. Pick up all Staffs. Then go to the Maze with xx food in inventory. 

if it has more Food in inventory when picking up eat then pickup. 

--------------------------

Should also Bank here. (Look at the Red Circle!)

image.png.b22fd6370e463db5489320768eb7564c.png

Edited by taraz

This script is absurdly good for a free client. I tried to suicide an account on it seeing how long it would take to get banned and it ran for 16 hours before I shut it off. Now I got 2 accounts running it and I am about to buy vip and mass produce accounts just to farm these staffs. 

• 1 month later...
    • 1 month later...