Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • PhilStaffer - The deep wildy staff collector. (F2P 60k-100k /HR)

PhilBox

I've been absent from botting so not sure if this is an issue or not. I'll look into it later today @jahwillprovid

EDIT: I was not able to replicate the problem. If the problem is still persisting for you please let me know :)

Edited by PhilBox

• 1 month later...

the script banks the staff's but keeps the food in the inventory and also withdraws 5 more food, over time my entire inventory would be filled with food

could you please look into it?  Awesome script so far! :)

• 1 month later...
    On 1/15/2021 at 3:24 AM, playmorecs said:

Can I control how much food it withdraws? I barely need any food for my account, it keeps withdraw 10 tunas, big waste of inventory space

At the moment no, however that is a good idea for a feature to be added.

• 1 month later...

26d8e4b64e1ed6404b59553c91fb348d.png

Heres a ss from today, this account has been botting for ~6 hours. I believe you might have a bad account/IP/Proxy.

3500a8f7b70a07db2032a804bb2b9e90.png

Needed some extra gold to supply some test accounts. The account went strong for 9 hours before I stopped it! Ended up making ~73k/HR selling to Zaff's instead of the GE

• 2 weeks later...

You should make the script like this.. Would be 100% Faster

Instead off Walking back - The bot should just die by a Monster. - The bot then will Talk to the Death NPC to Collect all items back.

-You should make an option to how much food Your bot will bring Each Trip. Make it a custom Number.

• 5 weeks later...