Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • PhilStaffer - The deep wildy staff collector. (F2P 60k-100k /HR)

PhilBox

PhilStaffer

Description
    This script will travel to the Lava Maze in the Wilderness, collect "Staff of Earths", bank them, and repeat! This script is excellent for "Iron-man" accounts, the staffs can be sold at "Zaff's Superior Staffs!" in Varrock! The staffs can be sold at  I will be updating this script as time goes on, so stay tuned here for the latest changes/additions! Some features I'm planning on adding are: Death counter, A better anti-ban, and grave retrieval. While testing I was getting 80k-110k (on average) an hour. Keep in mind market prices and fluctuations for this script.

Requirements
    Salmon and Bronze swords are required *INSIDE THE BANK* for the script to run. There are no set skill requirements (I did all my testing on a Level 3 account). However at such a low defense/health level, the bot will die often. I recommend somewhere around 15 HP Defense to reliably have this script run without it dying.

Changes

Spoiler

8/12/2020

Added a GUI with 3 different food options, as well as 4 different weapon options. Fixed some bugs with world hopping, ditch jumping, and banked food detection.

8/15/2020
    New GUI Options/Settings (Enable/Disable anti-ban, Enable/Disabling starting at the BEGINNING of the maze, Select color of the text in the lower right)

New built in staff selling hover over text in the "Selling" tab of the GUI (Can be sold at Zaff's, Can be sold at GE.)

New World tracking to prevent the bot from hopping to the same world(s) repeatedly.

Fixed issue with world selection, Fixed text being too small, fixed bug while depositing switching to a staff, fixed inventory tab not being open while running back from maze.

9/2/2020

Fixed dying and doing nothing bug, as well as getting stuck on the way back after dying.

Screenshots

ss2.jpg.96e048bbbe486195c63dc3586ac1d74d.jpg

ss1.jpg.d22421813228045b21b95f8d5fe5e158.jpg

Untitled.png @ElChapoJr

Capture.JPG@Munchiies

round 2.JPG @Munchiies

Don't hesitate to PM me with suggestions/concerns/questions :)

Edited by PhilBox

Thought I'd share a 1 hour proggy of the "latest version". Keep in mind this is with no competition (And staffs being worth around 1,990gp), math rounds out to around 125k/hr!

Spoiler

08-10-2020-21-35-03.jpg.a07e115bd477f615b00f9c51b4ea9fc8.jpg

Works good got 500+ staffs i think so far.

My criticism is meant to be constructive. Sorry if it doesn't come off that way. I really like free scripts. So its already golden in my book because it works when loads of other freebies probably don't as much.

1. Can't stop the script anywhere in maze and start again - won't work. I think same for outside too but in wildy. won't click the ditch. (Not a big deal but i wanna give u feedback anyway)

2. Antiban seems kinda overt. Hovering random skills that are level 1 seems to trigger me lol. (Not a big deal either but would be cool to have option to turn off)

3. When world switching. The white text is harder to read. (not a big deal either lol)

4. umm. Maybe it can remember which world it already cut the web on? or does it respawn fast? (food for thought on this one)

5. money per hour maybe?

6. TBD

Cheers great script

F. My test account still lives haha. 

EDIT: Didn't see the questions!

Can't stop the script anywhere in maze and start again - won't work. I think same for outside too but in wildy. won't click the ditch. (Not a big deal but i wanna give u feedback anyway)

The reason why it does it, is because the maze in itself is buggy so I have to make my own "checkpoint" paths through it for the bot to hit. Perhaps I could look into an option in the script to allow starting from the beginning of the maze.

Antiban seems kinda overt. Hovering random skills that are level 1 seems to trigger me lol. (Not a big deal either but would be cool to have option to turn off)

Originally I wasn't even gonna release this with an anti-ban because it seemed like a "suicide" method. I'll most definitely be adding a toggle-off feature.

When world switching. The white text is harder to read. (not a big deal either lol)

This is also true, perhaps I should change it to a different color/allow the user to pick what color they want it.

umm. Maybe it can remember which world it already cut the web on? or does it respawn fast? (food for thought on this one)

Unfortunately through my testing, the web has a very quick respawn rate.

money per hour maybe?

This is already a planned feature :D

Edited by PhilBox