Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Collecting GE items in noted form

Sicilian7

Does the API offer a simple way to collect items from completed GE offers in noted form? Normally, if you hit the collect button on the main GE interface, all collectables (items and gold) from all offers will be collected (assuming you have inventory space). By default, items collected in this way will be collected in unnoted form if the quantity collected is 1. If greater than 1, the item will be collected in noted form.

However, if you actually open the corresponding slot interface where the item has completed an offer, you can right click and select "Collect-note" the item. I was wondering if the API offer support for this. It would be useful for certain situations.

The Widget for the two collection slots is 465, 23, 2 for the first slot (left) and 465, 23, 2 for the second slot (right)

WidgetChild collectionSlot1 = getWidgets().getWidgetChild(465, 23, 2);

WidgetChild collectionSlot2 = getWidgets().getWidgetChild(465, 23, 3);

collectionSlot1.interact("Collect-notes");

collectionSlot2.interact("Collect-notes");

Sorry I can't seem to edit my posts.  You'd want to check the actions available for each collection slot Widget before interacting, check for nulls and make sure the interact() with the Widget returns true so you know that it worked.  

In the DB2 client under Tools -> Debugging you can turn on the Widet Hover tool to get the WidgetChild information.

widget.PNG.6e1d03fd7d5d2810df69d45e5819c49a.PNG

Archived