Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Add support for IPv6 proxies

Sicilian7

As I understand it, DB currently does not support IPv6 proxies. I'm not sure if it's possible, but it would be interesting and probably greatly beneficial if support for IPv6 proxies could be added to the client. IPv6 proxies tend to be much cheaper, and would greatly increase the capabilities  of suicide farms.

The client supports any SOCKS5 proxy, regardless of what IP it proxies through.

I'm not sure if you're talking about an HTTP proxy, but that wouldn't work because it wouldn't proxy actual game data to their servers, just HTTP requests (which there aren't many when botting).

Hang on a sec, are you telling me that Dreambot supports IPv6 SOCKS5 proxies? If so, that's awesome! No other client I know of has support for IPv6

15 minutes ago, Sicilian7 said:

Hang on a sec, are you telling me that Dreambot supports IPv6 SOCKS5 proxies? If so, that's awesome! No other client I know of has support for IPv6

I haven't personally tested it, however as long as the Java version you're using supports it I don't see why it wouldn't work :)

• 1 month later...

i dont think runescape supports IPV6. So it doesn't really matter if Dreambot supports ipv6.

I only have a ipv4 address so I cant personally test whether the runescape game has ipv6 support, but using ipv6-test.com I did test both runescape.com and oldschool.runescape.com. Niether supports ipv6 so I think it's unlikely the game servers support ipv6.

Archived