Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DreamBot 3 Public Beta: Meme No Longer

Pandemic

16 hours ago, LordJashin32 said:

I think the breaks are broken. If i add 2 breaks. The minute field from the 2nd one overwrites the first one. Even when i go back and change it back.

Using Build 7

EDIT: Can you make it so we can move accounts around in account manager so we can order them how we like to?

I wasn't able to reproduce this issue, any specific steps I can take to make it happen on my end?

1 hour ago, Pandemic said:

I wasn't able to reproduce this issue, any specific steps I can take to make it happen on my end?

What i did was added 2 breaks. And changed the values for each box. And when i go back to them and look at them over n over. One of the boxes always resets to 20. 

Okay i was successfully able to run 2 scripts on 64 bit Raspbi beta image using zulu open jdk 1.8 aarch 64 java. But after stopping one of the scripts and running again still getting this:

7:01:30 PM: [INFO] Connecting to server...
    7:01:35 PM: [INFO] Successfully loaded 216 worlds!
    7:01:36 PM: [INFO] You have successfully been logged in as LordJashin32!
    7:01:36 PM: [INFO] Your current rank(s):
    	[LIFETIME_SPONSOR]
    7:01:37 PM: [INFO] Starting new instance...
    7:01:37 PM: [INFO] Attempting to connect to OSRS...
    7:01:37 PM: [INFO] Connection successful!
    7:01:37 PM: [INFO] Attempting to start new applet...
    7:01:37 PM: [INFO] Opened gamepack connection!
    7:01:37 PM: [INFO] Preparing gamepack for start...
    7:01:53 PM: [INFO] Successfully started new applet!
    7:01:55 PM: [INFO] Loaded 384 field definitions!
    7:01:55 PM: [INFO] Successfully started new instance!
    7:01:56 PM: [INFO] DreamBot has started successfully!
    7:02:00 PM: [INFO] Successfully disabled CPU Saver mode!
    7:02:10 PM: [INFO] Saving client settings...
    7:02:10 PM: [INFO] Client settings saved successfully!
    7:02:10 PM: [INFO] Successfully saved client settings!
    7:02:13 PM: [INFO] Saving client settings...
    7:02:13 PM: [INFO] Client settings saved successfully!
    7:02:13 PM: [INFO] Successfully saved client settings!
    7:02:14 PM: [INFO] Successfully refreshed scripts!
    7:02:32 PM: [INFO] Now loading AFK Wars...
    7:02:32 PM: [INFO] Saving client settings...
    7:02:32 PM: [INFO] Client settings saved successfully!
    7:02:32 PM: [INFO] Successfully saved client settings!
    7:02:33 PM: [WARN] This script had a problem starting!
    7:02:33 PM: [ERROR] Error occurred while trying to start script:
    	org.apache.commons.math3.exception.NumberIsTooLargeException: lower bound (84,000,000) must be strictly less than upper bound (83,999,999)
    	at org.apache.commons.math3.distribution.UniformIntegerDistribution.<init>(UniformIntegerDistribution.java)
    	at org.apache.commons.math3.random.RandomDataGenerator.nextInt(RandomDataGenerator.java)
    	at org.dreambot.api.methods.Calculations.random(Calculations.java)
    	at org.dreambot.core.a.c(a.java)
    	at org.dreambot.core.a.i(a.java)
    	at org.dreambot.api.script.ScriptManager.c(ScriptManager.java)
    	at org.dreambot.api.script.ScriptManager.start(ScriptManager.java)
    	at org.dreambot.api.script.ScriptManager.start(ScriptManager.java)
    	at org.dreambot.a6.lambda$null$2(a6.java)
    	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

7:02:46 PM: [INFO] Successfully copied the selected message to your clipboard.
    7:04:18 PM: [INFO] Successfully copied the selected message to your clipboard.
    pi@raspberrypi:~ $ uname -a
    Linux raspberrypi 5.4.51-v8+ #1333 SMP PREEMPT Mon Aug 10 16:58:35 BST 2020 aarch64 GNU/Linux
    pi@raspberrypi:~ $ java -version
    openjdk version "1.8.0_265"
    OpenJDK Runtime Environment (Zulu 8.48.3.246-CA-linux_aarch64) (build 1.8.0_265-b11)
    OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (Zulu 8.48.3.246-CA-linux_aarch64) (build 25.265-b11, mixed mode)
    pi@raspberrypi:~ $ 

EDIT: Looks like with Disable Client Rendering we are able to pull down CPU usage to 5-9% fluctuations! On a Raspberry pi 4 4gb

dMROAfX.png

18 minutes ago, LordJashin32 said:

What i did was added 2 breaks. And changed the values for each box. And when i go back to them and look at them over n over. One of the boxes always resets to 20.

Okay i was successfully able to run 2 scripts on 64 bit Raspbi beta image using zulu open jdk 1.8 aarch 64 java. But after stopping one of the scripts and running again still getting this:

1) I'm still not able to recreate that, make sure you're only entering numbers in the boxes, no letters, commas, or periods, that's the only reason it'd reset I think.

2) That looks like a break issue also, can you should me a screenshot of your enabled breaks?

11 minutes ago, Pandemic said:

1) I'm still not able to recreate that, make sure you're only entering numbers in the boxes, no letters, commas, or periods, that's the only reason it'd reset I think.

2) That looks like a break issue also, can you should me a screenshot of your enabled breaks?

Oh you're right turning off the breaks fixed it. Oh wait i think this new build fixed it. Not running into any errors now. umm. Thanks a lot!!! I can't seem to reproduce the break errors. So I'm just gonna drop it. Cheers. Thanks for the quick update. Gonna see how many clients i can run on RPi in the future. 

Thanks for the quick fixes! :) 

The same issue that the WebWalker had in Lumbridge castle before build 8 also occurs in Lumbridge swamp so it seems to be a more general bug.

When standing at tile 3176, 3194, 0 (or the area nearby) and trying to walk to the nearest bank (Lumbridge) the WebWalker walks the path east to web node 2927 and then turns around to walk west to web node 142 and repeats.

Again, easy to use a workaround for the specific area (walking just outside Lumbridge graveyard as an intermediate destination fixes it) but this might hint at an issue with the pathfinding.

How does breaking work again? Is it based on time the player is logged in. Does it get reset everytime u close and reopen the client? I set a break time for 1400 minutes. To say 24 hours. And it started breaking but put up 10 hours break. And i had no other breaks enabled. I think break system needs checked. I put in 1400 and it became 1,400 btw.

Cheers.

On 8/16/2020 at 8:04 AM, SubCZ said:

Thanks for the quick fixes! :) 

The same issue that the WebWalker had in Lumbridge castle before build 8 also occurs in Lumbridge swamp so it seems to be a more general bug.

When standing at tile 3176, 3194, 0 (or the area nearby) and trying to walk to the nearest bank (Lumbridge) the WebWalker walks the path east to web node 2927 and then turns around to walk west to web node 142 and repeats.

Again, easy to use a workaround for the specific area (walking just outside Lumbridge graveyard as an intermediate destination fixes it) but this might hint at an issue with the pathfinding.

Will check that out today! It's definitely a walking issue, however the castle fix was something else entirely :) The pathfinding is probably fine, it's just the actual walking of the path that's messing up somewhere.

On 8/16/2020 at 10:07 AM, LordJashin32 said:

How does breaking work again? Is it based on time the player is logged in. Does it get reset everytime u close and reopen the client? I set a break time for 1400 minutes. To say 24 hours. And it started breaking but put up 10 hours break. And i had no other breaks enabled. I think break system needs checked. I put in 1400 and it became 1,400 btw.

Cheers.

It's based on the time you start the script, and could you show me a screenshot of the break? There is a minimum and maximum for both values :)

21 hours ago, Pandemic said:

Build 9 released

Love it, thanks for the fast updates! There's a noticeable improve in walking now and I can remove my god awful quickfixes. Keep up the good work.

Archived