Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DreamBot 3 Public Beta: Meme No Longer

Pandemic

Currently having issues with the API since Build 4.

'a()' in 'org.dreambot.api.methods.MethodContext' clashes with 'a()' in 'org.dreambot.api.methods.MethodProvider'; attempting to use incompatible return type

With this I can't use MethodProvider currently.

5 hours ago, Iord said:

'a()' in 'org.dreambot.api.methods.MethodContext' clashes with 'a()' in 'org.dreambot.api.methods.MethodProvider'; attempting to use incompatible return type

I get this error too but it doesn't prevent it from compiling or running. It doesn't show as an error in the build log nor as even a warning. Is it stopping you from compiling or just showing up in your IDE?

10 hours ago, Iord said:

5 hours ago, holic said:

I get this error too but it doesn't prevent it from compiling or running. It doesn't show as an error in the build log nor as even a warning. Is it stopping you from compiling or just showing up in your IDE?

Has been fixed with a hotfix, run the launcher again to get the latest version :)

7 hours ago, mogyiii said:

hello, It could be able to detect the walls? Or perceive that cost between tiles.

You can calculate a path using AStarPathfinder :)

When clicking on the "Please select an account..." drop down menu in the Script Manager, it brings up a pop-up menu that can't be closed unless I close the Script Manager window. It also doesn't move with the Script Manager window when dragged across the screen. The pop-up menu persists even after reopening the Script Manager window and stays on top of other windows when switching to other software.

Did walking change in any way?

I keep getting an IndexOutOfBoundsException error trying to walk to a Tile that's outside the area that's currently loaded. I'm super tired so apologies if I'm just doing something dumb 👌

11:56:31 PM: [SCRIPT] Clue tile: (3210, 3496, 0)
    11:56:31 PM: [SCRIPT] Failed at Walking.walk(clueTile): Index: -1, Size: 0
    11:56:31 PM: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists::
    	java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: -1, Size: 0
    	at java.util.LinkedList.checkElementIndex(Unknown Source)
    	at java.util.LinkedList.get(Unknown Source)
    	at org.dreambot.api.methods.walking.path.AbstractPath.last(AbstractPath.java:60)
    	at org.dreambot.api.methods.walking.impl.Walking.a(Walking.java:138)
    	at org.dreambot.api.methods.walking.impl.Walking.walk(Walking.java:132)
    	at com.holic.allclueholic.AllClueHolic.onLoop(AllClueHolic.java:224)
    	at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:261)
    	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

if (getLocalPlayer().distance(clueTile) > 5 && Walking.shouldWalk(Calculations.random(2, 5))) {
    	Walking.walk(clueTile);
    	sleep(150, 1850);
    }

9 hours ago, holic said:

Did walking change in any way?

I keep getting an IndexOutOfBoundsException error trying to walk to a Tile that's outside the area that's currently loaded. I'm super tired so apologies if I'm just doing something dumb 👌

11:56:31 PM: [SCRIPT] Clue tile: (3210, 3496, 0)
    11:56:31 PM: [SCRIPT] Failed at Walking.walk(clueTile): Index: -1, Size: 0
    11:56:31 PM: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists::
    	java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: -1, Size: 0
    	at java.util.LinkedList.checkElementIndex(Unknown Source)
    	at java.util.LinkedList.get(Unknown Source)
    	at org.dreambot.api.methods.walking.path.AbstractPath.last(AbstractPath.java:60)
    	at org.dreambot.api.methods.walking.impl.Walking.a(Walking.java:138)
    	at org.dreambot.api.methods.walking.impl.Walking.walk(Walking.java:132)
    	at com.holic.allclueholic.AllClueHolic.onLoop(AllClueHolic.java:224)
    	at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:261)
    	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

if (getLocalPlayer().distance(clueTile) > 5 && Walking.shouldWalk(Calculations.random(2, 5))) {
    	Walking.walk(clueTile);
    	sleep(150, 1850);
    }

Getting same error too,  below the code used.

Area area = new Area(2970, 3245, 2988, 3233);
        @Override
        public boolean accept() {
            return getLocalPlayer().distance(area.getCenter()) > 10;
        }

@Override
        public int execute() {
            log("Executed walker");

MethodProvider.sleepUntil(() -> Walking.walk(area.getCenter()), Calculations.random(3000, 3500));
            log("Returning walker");
            return Calculations.random(3000,3500);
        }

Interesting. Either Pandemic pushed a discrete hotfix or the problem resolved itself lol. Regardless it works now without changing anything 👌

Great work on DB3 so far, really loving how much smoother it is. And really digging the new UI.

Archived