Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DreamBot 3 Public Beta: Meme No Longer

Pandemic

1 hour ago, xpt said:

Hello everyone!

Any thoughts on why my DB only renders when I move my mouse off or on the DB window? If I keep my mouse on the window nothing renders, if I keep my mouse off the window nothing renders, but if I keep moving my mouse off and on the window everything renders perfectly. I'm running DB3beta on a Macbook Pro 2015 with 512MB of RAM allocated for DB. DB is usually using 100-150MB of memory and on 30 fps (but the fps dont matter, the issue still happens if I set to 10 fps).

I'm used to running DB2 and sometimes I have rendering issues, which usually get solved when I restart the DBLauncher, but already restarted everything here and the issue keeps happening 😕

PM me with your Discord info so we can debug it :)

Does Walking#walk now handle Z axis differences? I was in the middle of writing a walking utility that handles that stuff and either DB3 now handles it (eg climbing down a ladder) or there's a log issue and my debug info isn't being logged.

3 hours ago, holic said:

Does Walking#walk now handle Z axis differences? I was in the middle of writing a walking utility that handles that stuff and either DB3 now handles it (eg climbing down a ladder) or there's a log issue and my debug info isn't being logged.

It always has, however I've done some significant work for DB3's walking so maybe now it's just working as it should have been?

56 minutes ago, gastro said:

Starting on the Wizard's tower bridge, attempting to walk to Wizard Mizgog (new Tile(3104, 3164, 2)) it seems to run into the Lumbridge swamp

Will check it out today :)

2 minutes ago, gastro said:

Ty, it seems to be an issue with the doors leading to the first staircase from my debugging

Yeah I noticed the same thing, I'll be adding a few web nodes today for more reliable pathing in certain areas like that :)

5 minutes ago, Pandemic said:

Yeah I noticed the same thing, I'll be adding a few web nodes today for more reliable pathing in certain areas like that :)

While you're at it @Pandemic . Add some web nodes for the side of Draynor Castle for me. You can walk to the side of it and open the door. Without a quest. Thanks. Cheers.

Archived