Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DreamBot 3 Public Beta: Meme No Longer

Pandemic

@Pandemic . MAJOR BUG FOUND. The mousePressed event isn't firing unless Mouse input is disabled! Which means i can't listen for mouse pressed events by the real mouse. Its weird. all the other mouse events work even with real mouse except mousePressed. Please fix. Will upvote everything. Just go go go. ! :drink::drink::drink:

EDIT: seems onMouse can pickup MouseClicks but not mouse presses. RIP.

14 hours ago, LordJashin32 said:

@Pandemic . MAJOR BUG FOUND. The mousePressed event isn't firing unless Mouse input is disabled! Which means i can't listen for mouse pressed events by the real mouse. Its weird. all the other mouse events work even with real mouse except mousePressed. Please fix. Will upvote everything. Just go go go. ! :drink::drink::drink:

EDIT: seems onMouse can pickup MouseClicks but not mouse presses. RIP.

I'll check it out today :)

11 hours ago, gastro said:

Banking bug: Seems to attempt to bank in Cook's guild without requirements

Requirements for the bank are: 32+ Cooking and to be wearing a "Chef's hat"

The client doesn't control what bank you go into, unless you (or the script) is calling openClosest. I'd ask the script maker (or yourself) to avoid that bank if there are requirements :)

50 minutes ago, Pandemic said:

RC 2 Released:

• Mouse listener's mousePressed fix
    • Inventory.deselect() fixed
    • Added CIR Fairy Ring location (KEBOS_LOWLANDS)
    • Entity interaction misclick fixed
    • Various other fixes

tenor.gif

On 9/16/2020 at 7:33 PM, Pandemic said:

I'll check it out today :)

The client doesn't control what bank you go into, unless you (or the script) is calling openClosest. I'd ask the script maker (or yourself) to avoid that bank if there are requirements :)

Ah yea i was using openClosest, wasn't sure if there was a way for you to add stat checks or anything in that method, however another banking related thing is when calling 

Bank.getClosestBankLocation()

close to the old Clan wars it'll think that the Clan Wars bank is still there when there isnt a bank there anymore

1 hour ago, gastro said:

Ah yea i was using openClosest, wasn't sure if there was a way for you to add stat checks or anything in that method, however another banking related thing is when calling 

Bank.getClosestBankLocation()

close to the old Clan wars it'll think that the Clan Wars bank is still there when there isnt a bank there anymore

It's a possibility, I'll see what I can do about adding requirements for openClosest :)

I'll check on the Clan Wars bank also.

53 minutes ago, Pandemic said:

It's a possibility, I'll see what I can do about adding requirements for openClosest :)

I'll check on the Clan Wars bank also.

Awesome thanks!

Got a question, so im running debian 9 on my dedi and on task manager it says that the clients are using 650mb of ram each eventhough checking memory usage in developer mode only uses 140-165 mb, why is it doing that 😮

@Pandemic Seems like the canvas doesn't respond to these?

Instance.dispatchCanvasEvent(new MouseWheelEvent(Instance.getCanvas(), Integer.parseInt(t[0]), System.currentTimeMillis(), Integer.parseInt(t[1]), Integer.parseInt(t[2]), Integer.parseInt(t[3]), Integer.parseInt(t[4]), Integer.parseInt(t[5]), Integer.parseInt(t[6]), Boolean.parseBoolean(t[7]), Integer.parseInt(t[8]), Integer.parseInt(t[9]), Integer.parseInt(t[10]), Double.parseDouble(t[11])));

Atleast the event listener works on this one. Cheers.

Archived