Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DreamBot 3 Public Beta: Meme No Longer

Pandemic

10 minutes ago, LordJashin32 said:

While you're at it @Pandemic . Add some web nodes for the side of Draynor Castle for me. You can walk to the side of it and open the door. Without a quest. Thanks. Cheers.

I'll see what I can do ;)

17 minutes ago, Pandemic said:

Yeah I noticed the same thing, I'll be adding a few web nodes today for more reliable pathing in certain areas like that :)

Much appreciated <3

11 minutes ago, Realistic said:

Awesome! Because it is an RC I am assuming the API is stable now?

Yep, we're on a feature freeze starting today, only bug fixes until final release (aiming for the weekend). With that being said, we still have large deprecation cleanups in the future (Dec. 2020 and Feb. 2021) to remove some poorly located methods/classes.

26 minutes ago, Pandemic said:

Yep, we're on a feature freeze starting today, only bug fixes until final release (aiming for the weekend). With that being said, we still have large deprecation cleanups in the future (Dec. 2020 and Feb. 2021) to remove some poorly located methods/classes.

Woooh! Would it be correct to assume all the code that will be deprecated in Dec/Feb is currently marked in the DB3 RC1 as deprecated?

2 minutes ago, Realistic said:

Woooh! Would it be correct to assume all the code that will be deprecated in Dec/Feb is currently marked in the DB3 RC1 as deprecated?

A large majority of it is, however there is still some restructuring we'd like to do and plan on having a thread eventually with more details for what will be removed when :)

6 hours ago, gastro said:

Much appreciated <3

Those nodes have been added :)

6 hours ago, LordJashin32 said:

While you're at it @Pandemic . Add some web nodes for the side of Draynor Castle for me. You can walk to the side of it and open the door. Without a quest. Thanks. Cheers.

Mapped Draynor Castle a little bit, added the big door as a one way obstacle, and mapped down to the coffin also. You'll need to run the launcher to download a hotfix to support that though :)

On 9/13/2020 at 8:43 PM, Pandemic said:

It always has, however I've done some significant work for DB3's walking so maybe now it's just working as it should have been?

Well it's great now! I think it's also because I was doing stuff based off distance from the final tile but I'm now calling my own tweak to Tile#distance which is adding 5 tiles for every Z axis difference. I'm guessing this is letting it continue its walk cycle properly all the way to final tile, Z axis included, versus thinking the cycle is finished while above/below said final tile.

Archived