Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DreamBot 3 Public Beta: Meme No Longer

Pandemic

7 minutes ago, Mancubus said:

That's quite unfortunate indeed 😞 That way I could quickstart bots with their own breaks which was pretty nice. Since it is in beta still, would you consider adding it back?

IMO Dreambot2 had the best break system already of all public clients because of that feature.

Changing the break system would be a pretty significant change and it introduces a lot of complexity, however I think we could add a quickstart option for setting which breaks to use, could be a nice compromise?

Build 17. When I open the Console then open the Script Manager the Script Manger is unresponsive, I can't close the Script Manager or Start Script on any script in the Script Manager, until I close the Console window then the Script Manager works as normal.  Is this just me?

Video:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/16v94cgqhDptv8Y5K-plJid8cLufttrPs/view?usp=sharing

2 hours ago, Pixel_Life said:

Build 17. When I open the Console then open the Script Manager the Script Manger is unresponsive, I can't close the Script Manager or Start Script on any script in the Script Manager, until I close the Console window then the Script Manager works as normal.  Is this just me?

Video:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/16v94cgqhDptv8Y5K-plJid8cLufttrPs/view?usp=sharing

That's very interesting, I'll try to recreate that today.

19 hours ago, Pandemic said:

Changing the break system would be a pretty significant change and it introduces a lot of complexity, however I think we could add a quickstart option for setting which breaks to use, could be a nice compromise?

That would actually be better since then I won't have to add the break for every new account added, I can just set it up in the quickstart line. I'd love to see that feature added! Very good solution.

I also have some feedback on the performance of the new client. The CPU usage of the client fluctuates from 2% to max 35% from time to time causing my overall CPU to run very inconsistently aswell when running alot of bots. I don't remember having this issue on DB2.

41 minutes ago, Pandemic said:

That's very interesting, I'll try to recreate that today.

In addition to this issue, I have noticed it can still be hard to stop some scripts if they fall into a loop.

For example if a TaskScript doesn't have any valid tasks, but has not been told to exit pressing the stop script button doesn't always work. If you spam click the button the script will eventually stop. I assume I forgot to implement something in my script that listens for a stop command, but I feel like even if the running script is poorly coded and falls into an infinite loop the client should still be able to stop it.

Hmm just a heads up, scripts don't seem to actually run in build 18.

I'm not sure what was updated but previously working scripts now all run for about 2-3 minutes before coming to a halt. The script doesn't exit out and it still seems to be running, just it stops doing anything like it's been paused.

22 hours ago, holic said:

Hmm just a heads up, scripts don't seem to actually run in build 18.

I'm not sure what was updated but previously working scripts now all run for about 2-3 minutes before coming to a halt. The script doesn't exit out and it still seems to be running, just it stops doing anything like it's been paused.

All good with build 19 :)

Build: 19 (not sure if this is relevant)

Seem to be having some walker issues, sometimes seems to have issues with traversing to different floors. I've had this happen at the Wizard's tower

Example, I'll have it set to walk to floor 2 however it'll click the correct x, y but on the ground floor instead of using the staircase etc

Build 21 released.

On 9/7/2020 at 3:15 PM, gastro said:

Build: 19 (not sure if this is relevant)

Seem to be having some walker issues, sometimes seems to have issues with traversing to different floors. I've had this happen at the Wizard's tower

Example, I'll have it set to walk to floor 2 however it'll click the correct x, y but on the ground floor instead of using the staircase etc

If you could PM me the starting and ending tiles I can try to debug that :)

Archived