Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DreamBot 3 Public Beta: Meme No Longer

Pandemic

2 hours ago, creaseme said:

if i set fps to 1 will bots be unproductive

Some scripts don't work on 1 fps lol

10 hours ago, powerrangerx said:

When launching with Quickstart, the account password provided seems like it only gets used if the account has not been registered to the account manager yet, and if you change the password and supply a new password via Quickstart the login will fail with invalid credentials as the bot tries to log in with the old credentials stored in the account manager. From the same session as invalid credentials, if I change the password in the account manager (old) to the new password that was supplied with Quickstart the login will be successful

That's strange for sure, I can take a look later today.

5 hours ago, Infidel said:

Try disabling `Enable Auto Add Accounts` in settings menu and see how that goes for you.

Another note
    Nitpicking here, but looking at the setting menu, it seems a lot of options have a label showing `Enable` before the function name. I think that labeling can be removed and cleaned up as the checkbox implies if those options are enabled or disabled.

Ex;

r8Cqhee.png

I started like that, but eventually added the "Enable" because one of the settings was confusing. I'll try to remember and fix/rename them later today :)

On 8/7/2020 at 7:44 PM, Pandemic said:

Hello everyone!

Today's a big day for us, as we're finally letting everyone get a glimpse at what we've been working on and improving on thanks to the closed and staff betas: DreamBot 3 (DB3).

I hope you enjoy, and please let us know of any issues you run into!

Thanks so much!

The Dream Team

Major props, glad to see this is finally launched :D

Running db3 build 13 now. Haven't had any issue with the script of @Zawy . Quickstart is running smooth, and I see a decent differents in the usage of the CPU. Great release so far.

Build 15:

• Script stopping changes
    • Settings fix
    • Internal refactoring and further static-izing and cleanup
    • Various other fixes and improvements

Nice. So will the script immediately stop its thread upon hitting stop button so it doesn't do an extra loop de loop lol.

this pandemic just keeps on giving.

Archived