Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DreamBot 3 Public Beta: Meme No Longer

Pandemic

1 hour ago, Pixel_Life said:

The API for DB3 is static now.  What IDE are you using?

Example change 

getDialogues().canContinue();

to

Dialogues.canContinue();

and

getEquipment().open();

to

Equipment.open();

intellij im using  MethodProvider contex() then context().getDreambot().getEquipment etc..

how do i use the above methods. 

1 minute ago, kamilo said:

intellij im using  MethodProvider contex() then context().getDreambot().getEquipment etc..

how do i use the above methods. 

does this mean i no longer need to use MethodContext in any of my classes i can just do Equipment.open etc...

On 8/7/2020 at 6:44 PM, Pandemic said:

Hello everyone!

Today's a big day for us, as we're finally letting everyone get a glimpse at what we've been working on and improving on thanks to the closed and staff betas: DreamBot 3 (DB3).

Download DB3 Launcher

I'll try to keep this brief as I'm sure a few of you are interested in actually using the new beta client :)

Disclaimer: This is the Beta of DB3, and therefore is still in active development and is subject to change.

Features:

• Resizable support
    • Any zoom level support
    • Completely reworked GUI
    • Backward compatible with DreamBot 2 scripts (they do still need be rebuilt against the new client jar, however)
    • Vast majority of SDN scripts are currently available and should be working on DB3
    • Web walker improved to include many new nodes and node types (some are still disabled during beta)
    • Simplified break system
    • Increased security and a reworked login server
    • Tons of performance and stability improvements
    • Much more that I'm sure I'm forgetting

Important Notes:

You'll need to login again once you start DB3 for the first time, and all of your client settings and saved accounts will not transfer over so you'll need to manually update them. This includes enabling Covert Mode.

While the majority of SDN scripts should run and work on DB3, please note that you might get warning about GUI performance, and it may cause the client to become unresponsive / laggy. This should be temporary and will be fixed once the scripter optimized their script for DB3.

If you run into any issues with the client, please make a thread and make sure you mention that you're running the DB3 beta, and include the build number (can be found in title bar).

If you're a scripter, you can try your local scripts by updating your library reference to the DB3 client (DreamBot/BotData/client-3.0.0.jar) instead of the DB2 client, clean the project, then do a full rebuild of the JAR.

Performance Benchmarks:

Beta Changelog:

Reveal hidden contents

Build 5:

• Massive client memory and CPU optimizations throughout
    • Walking fix
    • New launcher with improved proxy saving between client
    • Control bar compressed a little bit
    • World hopper improvements
    • Map#canReach fixed
    • Fixed mode interactions improved

Build 4:

• Significant performance improvements across all of the client
    • Game debugger duplicated items fixed
    • Mouse NPE fix
    • Now should save last used account and script category selections
    • Web walking fix to avoid using unnecessary nodes
    • Inventory tool fix for resizable
    • World hopper / inDialogue fix for resizable

Build 3:

• Models significantly improved, proper NPC scaling, no more missing edges
    • Entity interactions improved
    • Added VIP popup whenever you run out of tabs
    • Various other fixes

Build 2:

• Tabs reworked
    • Mouse speed now exponential past 50%, also now changing other mouse algorithm parameters to be quicker at the high end
    • Mouse interactions fix at very low speeds where it hops after a few seconds
    • Entity interaction fix on fail recovery
    • GameObjects#closest fixed
    • Login frame slightly changed, added warning about trying to use email instead of display name

---

I hope you enjoy, and please let us know of any issues you run into!

Thanks so much!

The Dream Team

Still support cli? And if so are the commands the same?

19 hours ago, Pandemic said:

You can only run one tab per client on DB3, so you'll need a separate window for each account. Or is it saying a script is running when it isn't?

ok ty man

Archived