Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DreamBot 3 Public Beta: Meme No Longer

Pandemic

hey, just answer me frankly if im slow or something its fine, can i run more than one bot on db3? it says to stop my current script before starting another, im probably missing a step to open more clients right

8 minutes ago, creaseme said:

hey, just answer me frankly if im slow or something its fine, can i run more than one bot on db3? it says to stop my current script before starting another, im probably missing a step to open more clients right

You can only run one tab per client on DB3, so you'll need a separate window for each account. Or is it saying a script is running when it isn't?

The Docs on the Help tab is still to DB2, maybe change it to the new DB3 docs? Also, I wish it worked copy pasting the acc:password on the login screen, or the DB account manager, same for proxy:port:user:pass when adding the proxies, something like that would be nice.

where do i get the new client.jar i just downlaoded db3 and opened it running fine but someone said they need to reupload client.ljar into their project.

the bot data folder is still the same? so if i open db3 once; is that enough to update the old client.jar then just reimport the jar in my project

5 minutes ago, kamilo said:

where do i get the new client.jar i just downlaoded db3 and opened it running fine but someone said they need to reupload client.ljar into their project.

the bot data folder is still the same? so if i open db3 once; is that enough to update the old client.jar then just reimport the jar in my project

should be called client-3.0.0.jar

10 minutes ago, kamilo said:

why are so many methods deprecitaed like getDialogue() getEquipment()

help me fix pls 

The API for DB3 is static now.  What IDE are you using?

Example change 

getDialogues().canContinue();

to

Dialogues.canContinue();

and

getEquipment().open();

to

Equipment.open();

Archived