Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Disputing Negative Feedback

Defiled

Hello,

A user with name @christiangrey gave a negative feedback to me today for "Trying to refuse a refund".

His allegations are false, the bugs he mentioned are partially correct but they do not tamper with the progress of the script.

What he did is escalate a problem using snake-like tactics to receive a refund.

My Lava Dragons script has been used by so many people, where some of them bought multiple entire local servers to host tens of accounts on as shown in my discord server's media-proggies channel.

He himself has used it for 54+ hrs which he claims that they were 54 hrs of torture. 

I do care about every single customer I get, and I do take every support message very seriously.

I tried to help him on my discord server, and promised him that I am going to apply a hot fix to fix the minor bugs (amulet of glory bank loop <-- which can be resolved instantly by replacing it by a ring of wealth which is more cost effective..

I'm still gonna update the lava dragons script very thoroughly, but he caught me in a very volatile period of my life (moving from border to border).

I do not believe I should have a negative feedback because of this completely avoidable incident.

Note: I apologize to the staff for this headache

Thanks

Feedback removed.

The feedback system isn't meant to be used to review scripts. Each item in the store has its own review section customers can leave a rating and a comment.

Archived