Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Is there an enum class that has all the player/NPC animations?

Sicilian7

I'm not sure if this already exists. Basically, it would be nice if the API had an enum class that has some of the more common animations that are typically used for scripting.

For example, the player's IDLE animation is -1. Cooking animation is 897. Fishing animation is 621 and death animation is 836. So instead of figuring these out manually, it would be cool to just have something like:

getLocalPlayer().getAnimation() == Animations.IDLE || getLocalPlayer().getAnimation() == Animations.FISHING

Clients like Runelite already have this as part of their API. Shouldn't be too much work to add this to Dreambot if it isn't already there. I could volunteer to help too. 

Hey there, that's a great suggestion! I don't believe we have anything like it in the client right now.

I'll consider it for the upcoming major client version, DreamBot 3 :)

animations differ depending on what u are ACTUALLY doing. chopping a tree w/ a rune axe is dif animimation than with a mith axe.

not saying it isn't possible, just more work than it seems.

Archived