Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Combat Scripting

Bultenen

Hello!

I've been scripting alot now, i've got former experience in C#, java and so forth.

This is my fifth banwave now, lost around 50 accounts by simply scripting and testing the scripts out.

I made a tutorial island script wich works good, and a quest script wich does romeo and juliet and goblin diplomacy to get the 10 QP you need to release the trade restrictions.

But my accounts nevere ever last to >24 hour playtime to remove the trade restriction and be able to mule my gold. No matter what i do.

I don't blame the client, the client is amazing. But i would like to know how you reduce ban rates? , i understand that botting directly after tut island is a big deal breaker. So i let the accounts sleep for 1-3 days before i start doing anything. I even played manually to around 50 Combat Level and then started botting, but i still get banned lol.

I would also like to get some inputs on a few things if some of you have some time to answer my noob questions i would be happy :)

1. Does doing random things reduce ban rates alot?
    For example if i kill goblins in lumbridge and alterate it randomly to go fish in lumbridge swamp will it impact the ban rates?

2. Covert mode
    Is covert mode worth it? it seems like my ban rates goes up while i use it, really.

3. Is it worth to make random mouse movements and sleeps?
    I made a ridicoulus Chocolate Caking script, where i ONLY used Sleepuntil -> Action is done. And it took cakes + chocolate bars from bank in GE after buying them and simply combined all of them to Chocolate cakes, banked and repeated it. I tried to bot that on one of my really old accounts with high stats, it got banned within 10 minutes lol.

FYI i don't use proxies, i only reset my ip on my router so i get a new one.

Hey dude, from my experience the below has helped a lot:

* Break Often

* Pay attention to Jagex working hours and plan around it

* Dont bot where there is lots of people or in hotspots

* Randomize your path as much as you can and include regular task switches

* The more you interact with the game the more likely it is you will be banned, so interact less if you can

* USE Proxies - If you have 50 accounts going on one IP your pretty much gaurenteed a quick ban (Anything over 2 accounts i would start to use proxies personally)

* Build your scripts to mimic a human, if it doesnt look like a human and looks like a bot is doing it, chances are it will be banned. 

In Relation to your questions:

1. Yes for sure as long as your not swapping between high risk activities

2. Covert mode should be used from my experience if you have access to it

3. Again think back to how a player would do it, its a tedious task so most likely a normal player wouldnt be super efficient at it

Final thing to note, if your using a Home router and just restarting it, although you get a new IP you DO NOT get a new MAC address. I dont know if Jagex tracks this or not but if they do i would put money on it that that is the source of your bans and that the MAC is flagged

Here are some of my findings from the last week of testing and some tips I have for you.

1. When attempting to get accounts to "untrade restricted" do not do multiple actions in the same day, have a cooldown time.
    Example: (8/4/2020 Accounts Created, 8/7/2020 Tutorial Island done, 8/14/2020 Questing done)

2. DO NOT DO ROMEO AND JULIET, Whatever auto-quest detection Jagex is using they've used it to reinforce up Romeo and Juliet. I have no statistical evidence of this unfortunately so take this one with a grain of salt.

3. If you're planning on starting up on Friday, Jagex goes hard with their bans on Saturday morning. 

EDIT: I just read your 3 questions. I can only comment on the 3rd one, I've had accounts running for 8+ days no breaks, doing a certain method and they haven't been banned yet (Originally I just did this for testing). The only "anti-ban" the account has is randomized sleeps between actions but with some of the other methods I've tested the accounts get banned within 24 hours. So it's hard to say honestly, I think it does help but who knows 🤷‍♂️

9 hours ago, PhilBox said:

Here are some of my findings from the last week of testing and some tips I have for you.

1. When attempting to get accounts to "untrade restricted" do not do multiple actions in the same day, have a cooldown time.
    Example: (8/4/2020 Accounts Created, 8/7/2020 Tutorial Island done, 8/14/2020 Questing done)

2. DO NOT DO ROMEO AND JULIET, Whatever auto-quest detection Jagex is using they've used it to reinforce up Romeo and Juliet. I have no statistical evidence of this unfortunately so take this one with a grain of salt.

3. If you're planning on starting up on Friday, Jagex goes hard with their bans on Saturday morning. 

EDIT: I just read your 3 questions. I can only comment on the 3rd one, I've had accounts running for 8+ days no breaks, doing a certain method and they haven't been banned yet (Originally I just did this for testing). The only "anti-ban" the account has is randomized sleeps between actions but with some of the other methods I've tested the accounts get banned within 24 hours. So it's hard to say honestly, I think it does help but who knows 🤷‍♂️

Thank you so much for your time and your answer. It gives me a little more insight 😁

10 hours ago, TheCloakdOne said:

Hey dude, from my experience the below has helped a lot:

* Break Often

* Pay attention to Jagex working hours and plan around it

* Dont bot where there is lots of people or in hotspots

* Randomize your path as much as you can and include regular task switches

* The more you interact with the game the more likely it is you will be banned, so interact less if you can

* USE Proxies - If you have 50 accounts going on one IP your pretty much gaurenteed a quick ban (Anything over 2 accounts i would start to use proxies personally)

* Build your scripts to mimic a human, if it doesnt look like a human and looks like a bot is doing it, chances are it will be banned. 

In Relation to your questions:

1. Yes for sure as long as your not swapping between high risk activities

2. Covert mode should be used from my experience if you have access to it

3. Again think back to how a player would do it, its a tedious task so most likely a normal player wouldnt be super efficient at it

Final thing to note, if your using a Home router and just restarting it, although you get a new IP you DO NOT get a new MAC address. I dont know if Jagex tracks this or not but if they do i would put money on it that that is the source of your bans and that the MAC is flagged

Thank you so much 😁 Yeah I will probably look into buying proxies once I get up a good script 😊

Archived