Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Anyone know where to get free VPSes?

Before

Trying to mess around with some long-term bots, don't care about the banrate, but ideally I want a free VPS to casually host it on without worrying about the price.

Anyone got any suggestions? I used to use Google cloud/AWS but they become such a hassle.

Not entirely sure how they go about doing it but some people do sell Google Cloud trial accounts on a different website for up to from what I've seen $30 a pop which is still worth it for what you're getting. Google Cloud is probably the best way to get a free VPS tbh. Not sure if there are any other websites/services that give you trials like Amazon and Google do but if you find one lemme know pls. 

Archived