Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Importing Equipment stats of all items

kamilo

Hi, i am in the process of creating a personal DPS calculator for my script, the computation is straight forward

i am having issue with importing the data for all the armors weapons etc... if you know any source(s) that may contain that info please help me 

Currently only source is :

https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Category:Equipment_by_class

https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Category:Magic_armour

and go through all the armor's on wiki and get the data either manually or PROGRAMMATICALLY (if you have ideas about this, lmk i was thinking of selenium automation of creating an all time data grabber, so that i just run it once in a while and update any new armor, etc added to the game)

or maybe there's another way like rsbuddy or any other clients that may already contain this information in one place to import like the json price grabbing

please help me outt!!

Look at the API's it calls, it has all the information you need. I took a brief look at his DPS calculations and i wouldnt call it "trivial" to handle all those edge cases unless its just a rought guess at DPS

21 hours ago, TheCloakdOne said:

Look at the API's it calls, it has all the information you need. I took a brief look at his DPS calculations and i wouldnt call it "trivial" to handle all those edge cases unless its just a rought guess at DPS

leme clarify from the start

first im detecting all players nearby, then getting their gear equipped, then using their stats and equipment to compute their dps

can this still be done using the way you said it? i have no problem making my own dps calc but lmk 

Archived