Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Ban Rate for Trading Cash

Lain

Hi, I open this topic to ask the million dollar question.

How much is the ban rate for trading money in the game ? Is there a limit amount for Jagex to check your account ?

Are there any patterns that can be followed to avoid being banned, such as betting money to trade at Sand Cassino ?

Hope 2 read your experiences 😀

I use to bot 2-3 years ago. Got back into it in the last week or two, I manually traded cash to my mule 5-6 trades all around 125-250k.

The mule got banned last night (Around 15 hours ago), after 5-6 manual cash trades. I know this is very unusual but just wanted to share my most recent experience.

Hope this helps!

I've never had a mule banned and switch them up every 2 months or so, fresh lvl 3 account that I only open with the regular client. Don't bot on it and don't use a bad proxy and I am sure you will be fine

I have transferred 10m+ to many bots from the same account, all bots got banned with no bans on my mule

I've traded probably close to a bill back and forth between my bots and my mule, never had it banned. My bots always get banned but I've never had anything happen to the mule.

Archived