Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Any Guidance?

Dinosaurs

Hey everyone,

I made this account a year or two ago. Dropped off the RS scene for a bit but now I'm picking it up (along with DB) full swing again. I have a few questions I was hoping people could help with.

I'm looking to pull the trigger on VIP soon. Is Covert Mode still useful/up to date? I'm mostly upgrading for unlimited bots, but it would be nice to have this as a bonus :)

What setup are you using? I bought a new dell G3 gaming laptop less than a year ago and the fan is going full speed just running two bots...

Lastly, any suggestions on where to sell gold? I was looking at probemas, but I've never sold before and don't want to get scammed.

Thanks in advance for the help! Looking forward to joining the community!

2 hours ago, Dinosaurs said:

What setup are you using? I bought a new dell G3 gaming laptop less than a year ago and the fan is going full speed just running two bots...

If you want to go with a bigger scale, you can rent out VPSs.

2 hours ago, Dinosaurs said:

Lastly, any suggestions on where to sell gold? I was looking at probemas, but I've never sold before and don't want to get scammed.

Probemas is legit. Now do they have the best prices? That's the question.

laptops are kinda shit for letting run forever.  Which is why server rooms are full of actual servers and not beefy laptops.  

Hardware wise when my farm actually runs its on a quad socket dell r910, but most of the time atm I use my thread ripper rig or my lenovo yoga laptop for development.

Covert mode is hit or miss.  If it works for your setup it works great if it doesn't it won't make it worse. 

Archived