Download for Free

Supercharge Your Bots

Run unlimited bots today using DreamBot's Covert Mode and
stay more protected.

Upgrade Now
Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Make sure you have Java 8 installed
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox

Interested in advertising your business? Reach out today!

Download the DreamBot client today!
SubCZ

Botting to Berkeley

Just now, Cremzy said:

Curious to know if you have any bans at the moment

Lol oops sorry didnt see you had a 0 Banned section.
But the rest of the question still stands ^_^

2 hours ago, Cremzy said:

Curious to know if you have any bans at the moment, as I have created custom breaks and added a ton of randomness to my bots but I can never FULLY not get banned. Sure my bots last a lot longer but they end up getting banned after a week or maybe even a month. Though i ONLY bot on the accounts and never play them legitimate at any point in time. 

Keep in mind this project is very recent - these accounts are just over a week old so it's hard to say whether they will last a month like some of yours. That said, it's hard to attribute the lack of bans to a single factor since I implemented all my antiban features from the start. It could be anything from the mouse and antipattern algorithms, the type of activities and the way bots reroute themselves between them, choice of proxies, account setup, or just luck :) 

Stay tuned and I'll keep you updated on how these accounts perform.

I love all the custom things you are doing with your scripting. Seems like you are really taking it to another level with the anti-ban measures. Looks like you put a lot of effort in before you even got started botting. I just want to say good luck and this looks like it is going to be pretty epic.

Good look. It can get frustrating at times but don't give up and persevere. Learn from your mistakes and you'll do great. 
I was in a similar position in University and that's how I stayed afloat =p