Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [CHEAP, FAST, RELIABLE] KYLE'S OSRS FIRE CAPE! No bank pin needed! All types of accounts!

Kyle

I used a persons format on a clan. U people believe anything. So easy for gp. I haven't done a fire cape in 2 years. IDIOTS LOL 

Kyle's Fire Cape Service! 

fire_cape.giffire_cape.giffire_cape.giffire_cape.giffire_cape.giffire_cape.giffire_cape.giffire_cape.gif

KyleFireCape.png

We can use a MM, But I am not responsible for any fees 

Are you trying your best to achieve the best cape in the cape, but having troubles? Or you need help on jad? Well I'd love to offer you my cheap and super quick fire cape service! With years of experience doing Fight Caves for past clan members, I'd love to expand and offer this to Dreambot! 

YOU MUST HAVE 61+ RANGE, 43+ PRAYER, 50+HP! 

Why trust me?

I have years of experience doing fire capes for a PVP clan I was in.Will always share screen via Skype, Can use a MM, And very friendly. I don't ask for a bank pin and I give you the option to trade all valuables to another account until my service is completed. 

GEAR/INV WILL BE DISCUSSED THROUGH MESSAGE ONCE I SEE THE LEVELS THAT THE BUYER HAS. 

DEFENCE LEVELS!

-

1-19 Defence, 1.5m

20-39 Defence - 1.25m

40-69 Defence - 1m

70+ Defence - 500k

Range Levels! 

-

61-69 Range - +1.5m

70+ Range +1m

Hitpoints Levels!

-

50-69hp +750k

70+ HP - 250k

GEAR/INV WILL BE DISCUSSED THROUGH MESSAGE ONCE I SEE THE LEVELS THAT THE BUYER HAS. 

Terms Of Service

1. I am not responsible for any bans/mutes during/after the service

2.  I will NOT go first. 

3. While I am on the account, you must not log in or change the password. Doing so will result in a void in service, with NO REFUND.

4. You MUST change password after service is completed.

5. You MUST leave feedback after the service. 

Payment Methods 

OSRS GP/EOC GP. 

(Rate is 1:9)

Format

Range/Hp/Def/Mage/Pray Level

Payment Method

Do you agree with T.O.S?

Added me ON SKYPE or PM'd me yet?

Always ask for a pm before trade.

Do you have any off-site rep?

Do you have any off-site rep?

6 on PA, Anarchy clan as well but I'll give my RSN as it's linked there, so I'd rather not say. Also have 40+ Pictures of me in the caves on different accounts, i'll put most of those on here.

Give me 30minutes, I'll have to block out the usernames. 

6 on PA, Anarchy clan as well but I'll give my RSN as it's linked there, so I'd rather not say. Also have 40+ Pictures of me in the caves on different accounts, i'll put most of those on here.

Give me 30minutes, I'll have to block out the usernames. 

Sounds good!

humm it's all good and nifty , but do you have any sythe feedback or botting site feedback, because you're doing FC for people in your clan therefore there is a deterrent from scamming because you will get kicked from your clan. 

whereas on this site you will only get banned and that is all, i'd say you should become a sponsor/donator of a decent amount im not talking " $100's " but good enough, for people to invest trust in you.

#It's nice to see other pvp clans botting and best part is we have fought in the wilderness many times. 

Note: do not ask which clan I am from, because I do not want my identity to be revealed.

humm it's all good and nifty , but do you have any sythe feedback or botting site feedback, because you're doing FC for people in your clan therefore there is a deterrent from scamming because you will get kicked from your clan. 

whereas on this site you will only get banned and that is all, i'd say you should become a sponsor/donator of a decent amount im not talking " $100's " but good enough, for people to invest trust in you.

#It's nice to see other pvp clans botting and best part is we have fought in the wilderness many times. 

Note: do not ask which clan I am from, because I do not want my identity to be revealed.

Only a few on PA (7), Which has my Personal information. but i'm not so big on botting sites as the first month I used them, I got perm banned.

I have no problem doin a MM, and using a setup that is the cheapest. Some people don't Trust me but I understand, it's a big risk to let someone on your account, but I'll try to take every person feel safe. 

I'll see how it goes on here, I planned on becoming VIP but ATM exams just ended from college, getting a job for spare $. I was intending in donating a small amount (20$ if possible.) but in the near week(s)

It's just a start, and will only advance from here. I appreciate your concern though

P.S. I can even get a Admin, etc to get a hold of my ID just to make it even more safer just like PA Does.

Only a few on PA (7), Which has my Personal information. but i'm not so big on botting sites as the first month I used them, I got perm banned.

I have no problem doin a MM, and using a setup that is the cheapest. Some people don't Trust me but I understand, it's a big risk to let someone on your account, but I'll try to take every person feel safe. 

I'll see how it goes on here, I planned on becoming VIP but ATM exams just ended from college, getting a job for spare $. I was intending in donating a small amount (20$ if possible.) but in the near week(s)

It's just a start, and will only advance from here. I appreciate your concern though

P.S. I can even get a Admin, etc to get a hold of my ID just to make it even more safer just like PA Does.

ahh verywell this is good, i hope your service does well nevertheless

Added you on skype can we use mm 

stats 80 def 83 range 84 hp

Format

Range/Hp/Def/Mage/Pray Level  80 def 83 range 84 hp
    Payment Method osrs gp

Do you agree with T.O.S?Yes
    Added me ON SKYPE or PM'd me yet? Yeah

Archived