Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] Cloakd AIO Fungus [350-500k/hr] [LEVEL 3 START] [All In One] [Fastest Collection] [Muling] [ALL Quests] [Prayer Training] [10HP Support] [Restocking] [Multi-Brain]

TheCloakdOne

• 2 weeks later...
    On 7/23/2020 at 5:47 AM, TheCloakdOne said:

Intelligent fungus collection to optimize efficiency (Tick perfect)

By utilizing Prediction & MultiBrain techniques this script can achieve the maximum efficiency possible for collection

Randomized collection methodologies

Will never miss fungus

hey been having an issue, just finished training on 3 accouunts and all 3 are missing fungus, clicking pixels that are above the fungus consistently.

8 hours ago, scissors999 said:

hey been having an issue, just finished training on 3 accouunts and all 3 are missing fungus, clicking pixels that are above the fungus consistently.

Hi can you send the logs please and try running with Fresh start enabled to resolve the misclick issue

Bot ALWAYS gets stuck in a warning dialog when entering Mort Myre for the first time. Have to manually select "Do not warn again"

Also, if the bot dies it seems to not be able to leave Death's Realm (by progressing the dialogue and then leaving).

16 hours ago, TheCloakdOne said:

Hi can you send the logs please and try running with Fresh start enabled to resolve the misclick issue

i think it was a freak coincidence tbh, i just reset and cycled through some bots to let them rest for a bit and when they restarted there were no misses.
    but when it does miss it misses bad and really freaks out. i dont have the logs but the fungus detecting system knows where it is and seems to missclick literally right above it.

• 2 weeks later...