Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Life is weird

Stoned

Anyone else feel the same? Our world is strange af. No one knows what the fuck is going on but everyone acts like they do 🤷‍♂️

:kappa:

Edited by StonedFarmer

Spoiler

Its the end of times!!!! Make sure to wear your tinfoil anti government listening hat!!

giphy.gif

But really though....feels like we're in some simulation...this life isint real

Edited by scalawag

1 hour ago, StonedFarmer said:

Anyone else feel the same? Our world is strange af. No one knows what the fuck is going on but everyone acts like they do 🤷‍♂️

We are always one step ahead of being two steps back.  Survival of the fittest and smartest will always apply in this world no matter how 'fair' we try to make it.  

• 3 weeks later...

Whatever we do, we are just creating more and more chaos. We think that we have figured it all out but the truth is we are making life more and more complicated. 
    There is a hope somewhere that one day we will make this planet a paradise and all the conflicts and chaos will be over and humans would be satisfied but ain't gonna happen.
    We are driven by hormones and controlled by the desires of this body. 

Search for soul.

20 hours ago, Volta said:

the results of too much dopamines and excessive executive functions

I have adhd and i think i suck at both of those :pepe:

• 8 months later...
    • 3 weeks later...

I used to be a huge stoner. Now I rarely smoke because it keeps me from being social and productive. Every couple weeks or every month, I'll smoke alone after a long day at work. I always think life is weird when I'm baked.

• 1 month later...
    On 7/21/2020 at 8:18 PM, Stoned said:

What this life really is :  we are on a fucking giant ball thats spinning in space and no one talks about it ,its going 1600Km/h  ,  floating in the sky above us is a giant fire ball a million times bigger than earth ,

and you need it for vitamin D , if you stare at it you will go blind , its trying to give you cancer , and if its not there you get sad 
    We are spinning in infinity and it never comes up 

Edited by Hosfad