Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DreamBot v2.9.9.4

Pandemic

Yeah it appears I'm having an issue with Death's Door as well but I have an idea why. It seems to be that the random takes over 30 seconds to solve but the random handler resets if it's been executing for 30 seconds so it just gets stuck in a loop.

Thanks for sharing your code, @TheCloakdOne, interesting to take a look at. I'll see if I can make it work for me.

To sort of handle it right now I just have a separate TaskNode set to sleep while a RandomEvent is active. It some times works. 🤷‍♂️

public class Random extends AbstractTask {
        @Override
        public boolean accept() {
            return config.isScriptRunning() && getRandomManager().isSolving();
        }

@Override
        public int execute() {
            config.statusText("Waiting for " + getRandomManager().getCurrentSolver().toString() + " to finish");
            while (getRandomManager().isSolving()) {
                sleep(1);
            }

return Calculations.random(500);
        }

}

• Pandemic unpinned and unfeatured this topic

Archived