Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 75 fishing and climbing!! all f2p baby

Zeimten

This bot is the best ever since one I use to use got discontinued for a huge update, I've never been able to find a bot as reliable as this one is. It's completely human like, random movements, misclicking, breaks. all of it!

I quit rs but now I decided just to have fun botting on a few f2p accounts heres one of my babys

QDXjcbK.png

other account

9bpHAeg.png

Thanks Dreambot

Regards, Zeim

This bot is the best ever since one I use to use got discontinued for a huge update, I've never been able to find a bot as reliable as this one is. It's completely human like, random movements, misclicking, breaks. all of it!

I quit rs but now I decided just to have fun botting on a few f2p accounts heres one of my babys

QDXjcbK.png

other account

9bpHAeg.png

Thanks Dreambot

Regards, Zeim

Grats!

• 2 years later...

niga u srs

yeah fam. mans wanna know what script, break times, barb village? like wagwan. We should keep a tally of if players get banned where for what and how long they botted so we get a feel lol

yeah fam. mans wanna know what script, break times, barb village? like wagwan. We should keep a tally of if players get banned where for what and how long they botted so we get a feel lol

Yeah man I appreciate that, I was referring to the fact that this thread is 2 1/2 years old.  :blink:

Archived