Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • is a mass email account creator possible

kamilo

Just wondering if a mass email creator for its consequents accounts possible

due to the phone verification etc... with gmail and all. I see why people usually don't do emails anymore but i was wondering if any experts know if it's still doable

please help a brother out!!

1 hour ago, kamilo said:

Just wondering if a mass email creator for its consequents accounts possible

due to the phone verification etc... with gmail and all. I see why people usually don't do emails anymore but i was wondering if any experts know if it's still doable

please help a brother out!!

you don't need to make real emails to creating OSRS accounts.  Just smashed your keyboard and add @YourFavoriteEmailProvider.com

[email protected]

[email protected]

@Articron[email protected]

If you did want to do this it is possible, having your accounts being registered through an email hosting service and verified automatically for example, but creating emails themselves is also a thing. There's something called PVACreator I believe that caught my eye a while back that's quite costly but I managed to find a working copy thru other means if you get what I mean *wink* *wink*. I haven't really messed around with it too much because as already said above you don't HAVE to have the email you use to sign up in order to register let alone if the mentioned program even works. Something you could work towards is having a private scripter script out an account creator for you that'd verify emails automatically as mentioned though. 

Archived