Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] Bun AIO Farming [1-99] [175M+/Month] [Fully Customizable] [Progressive] [GE Restocking]

Bunnybun

Can you add a failsafe for closing interfaces when they shouldn't be open. Sat at GE with the worn items interface open moving mouse and camera every so often for 6 hours. I closed the interface and it carried on running.

Pretty solid.. Did the trial before buying because last update says January. Some mouse movements need some work tho. Sometimes when trying to click on the leprechaun the mouse will freak out.  

How can I set it up to logout when its waiting for crops to grow?

Edited by NerdysMods
    Not to double post

Bun AIO Farming has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v2.29 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Update Ring of dueling (Duel arena) to Ring of dueling (PvP Arena)
    • Fix custom break solver
    Thanks!

On 9/22/2022 at 1:40 AM, FluentHaze said:

Can you add a failsafe for closing interfaces when they shouldn't be open. Sat at GE with the worn items interface open moving mouse and camera every so often for 6 hours. I closed the interface and it carried on running.

I will look into doing this as well as resolving the other things you mentioned. I'll give this script some more attention as soon as I can.

46 minutes ago, NerdysMods said:

Pretty solid.. Did the trial before buying because last update says January. Some mouse movements need some work tho. Sometimes when trying to click on the leprechaun the mouse will freak out.  

How can I set it up to logout when its waiting for crops to grow?

As it stands it AFKs most of the time, but I will be adding an option to have it logout immediately. With the recent update it should at least stay logged out properly once it's been booted for AFK as it did before.

46 minutes ago, Bunnybun said:

46 minutes ago, Bunnybun said:

I will look into doing this as well as resolving the other things you mentioned. I'll give this script some more attention as soon as I can.

As it stands it AFKs most of the time, but I will be adding an option to have it logout immediately. With the recent update it should at least stay logged out properly once it's been booted for AFK as it did before.

Hey would it be possible to have a beginner run profiles? I'm not sure if I'm running very efficient how I got my runs setup. 

is there anyway to add the tree gnome village fruit tree into the run. it could use the gnome to go thru the maze and use the spirit tree to get there.(idk if that can work i dont make scripts).

Hey bro few issues on simple farmer where as script wont used bottomless compost nor uses any ultras even though it takes them from bank, also link for trial on full script doesn't work either. cannot redeem a trial at all.

On 9/25/2022 at 11:21 AM, Bunnybun said:

Thank you heaps! great script. As you say just needs a bit of attention and it will be awesome.

• 3 weeks later...

Bunnybun's scripting is the best and the ban rate is very low. Those expensive scripts ban 9 out of 10 accounts, I wasted a lot of money!