Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] Bun AIO Farming [1-99] [175M+/Month] [Fully Customizable] [Progressive] [GE Restocking]

Bunnybun

5 minutes ago, Bunnybun said:

Oh I see, the issue with Taverley tablet is a misspelling causing it to not see the item in the bank. Will get that fixed and look into the other issues. For now, if you're still having issues with it failing to use teleports try using fixed mode (if on resizable).

Thanks for all the help I appreciate the quick feedback.  I'll give that suggestion a try now,  I'm unsure if it was in fixed or not prior to this. I'll post here in a bit if it's is successful with that change.

On 3/18/2021 at 7:23 PM, Bunnybun said:

Oh I see, the issue with Taverley tablet is a misspelling causing it to not see the item in the bank. Will get that fixed and look into the other issues. For now, if you're still having issues with it failing to use teleports try using fixed mode (if on resizable).

That seems to have fixed the issues. I let the script run for about 11 hours without any issues. I also noticed the change log and tried out the new/updated features which worked flawlessly.

Suggestions:

The catherby teleport tablet could also be added to the catherby beach fruit tree

When the script is in the "waiting to grow" stage at the top of the screen it says "taking a break: with the ETA" it would be nice if this stayed constantly and was part of the paint.

ETA until the other runs are initiated listed

Support for the Explorers ring Teleport to the cabbage patch for the falador farm

Selecting "Torstols" doesn't work. It just ran the run without any torstol seeds and didn't harvest any of the previously planted herb patches.

Tested with choose best and by selecting torstol. Dwarf weed is the best it can select.

Edited by Zb1000

10 hours ago, Zb1000 said:

Selecting "Torstols" doesn't work. It just ran the run without any torstol seeds and didn't harvest any of the previously planted herb patches.

Tested with choose best and by selecting torstol. Dwarf weed is the best it can select.

I believe that's because the level requirement is marked as 86 farming when it's 85 farming. Will patch that.

Hey there, I trialed and bought the script, working great so far except for 1 bug I came across.  When using Hosidius allotments and paying for them it tries to pay for the Northeast patch after putting seeds in the southwest patch.  It ends up getting stuck here every time requiring manual involvement.  Can you swap the allotments so it doesn't try to pay for the incorrect one?  This is the only issue I have found so far, other than that working awesome!  Let me know if you need more details.

Edited by GuNCuSSioN

5 hours ago, GuNCuSSioN said:

Hey there, I trialed and bought the script, working great so far except for 1 bug I came across.  When using Hosidius allotments and paying for them it tries to pay for the Northeast patch after putting seeds in the southwest patch.  It ends up getting stuck here every time requiring manual involvement.  Can you swap the allotments so it doesn't try to pay for the incorrect one?  This is the only issue I have found so far, other than that working awesome!  Let me know if you need more details.

Thanks for the report, pushed a fix for this.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi mate,

I'm trying this script out and it all seems well however, I'm not getting much of a trial. Its gone to a couple of patches. Then it gets stuck in Hosidus trying to pay to look after crops (I don't need to pay there due to favour and get it free) then it logs out before finishing the run. Then it wont let me log in as it keeps logging me waiting for crops to grow. It still has most of the run to go (It bought everything from the GE and set everything up amazingly). I have tried to restart the script so I can try again but it seems to keep constantly logging me out "waiting for crops to grow" Considering this a 4 hour trial and it has to wait around 3 hours before I can try again...

Its such a shame as I really would buy this but I do want to at least try out it correctly before hand? 

Edited by Shane9787

8 hours ago, Shane9787 said:

Hi mate,

I'm trying this script out and it all seems well however, I'm not getting much of a trial. Its gone to a couple of patches. Then it gets stuck in Hosidus trying to pay to look after crops (I don't need to pay there due to favour and get it free) then it logs out before finishing the run. Then it wont let me log in as it keeps logging me waiting for crops to grow. It still has most of the run to go (It bought everything from the GE and set everything up amazingly). I have tried to restart the script so I can try again but it seems to keep constantly logging me out "waiting for crops to grow" Considering this a 4 hour trial and it has to wait around 3 hours before I can try again...

Its such a shame as I really would buy this but I do want to at least try out it correctly before hand? 

Hey, I gave you a 24 hr trial. I'm intending to patch the favour thing soon, but for now you may need to skip Hosidius if you have the favour & are protecting crops.

• 3 weeks later...
    8 hours ago, Wh1tepaw said:

Got insta banned 5 seconds after starting the bot. It teleported to GE, did one click to walk and instantly got detected. Nice bot.

Sorry to hear that but if you got banned after 5 seconds it's not this script that got you banned. Bans can be delayed several days.