Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Don't forget our other devs too!

Ericthecmh

I think that is something @Ericthecmh was trying to clear up.

None of us do more work than each other right now (exception being @Chris, as he is doing IRL things at the moment). Just because seems the most active publicly, doesn't mean @Pandemic and I don't do anything (I tend to work without talking much), because we all work constantly together out of the public's eye; and if you asked who worked the most, he would probably say the same thing.

No one works more, we all work together.

EDIT:

#developerappreciationday

This is what I was going after. I'm not saying Nezz doesn't do a lot of work; he does and DreamBot owes a lot to him, but exactly what Noto said here.

This.

And sorry but it's undebatable that Nezz is by far the most active. Noto is quite active as well

Nezz is a forum warrior :doge:

But behind the scenes, lots of things go on we don't know about.

I've been reading the forums and noticing that people seem to be slowly forgetting (or just not realizing) that DreamBot is co-owned and maintained by four developers:

@Pandemic

@Notorious

@Chris

All of them have put a lot of effort and work into the client and site, so don't forget to give them all due credit when you're thanking them!

ofc they all deserve respect, but the only reason why we forget these important people is solely because of the fact we do not see their name on forums often.

ofc they all deserve respect, but the only reason why we forget these important people is solely because of the fact we do not see their name on forums often.

Exactly so I'm making a post so people don't forget :P

Archived