Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Bone Collector

MrScarfs

Hi,

This is my first script, it will loot bones until full at the chicken field near lumbridge. Then bank in Draynor and repeat. This is a decent money making method for a fully fresh f2p account and isnt blocked by the GE restrictions in the first 20hrs / 10 Quest Points / 100 Total Level.

Approved on SDN! Add script at https://dreambot.org/sdn/script.php?add=true&script=1107

TODO:

Improve my paint......

Add automatic GE price grabber (based on 90gp/bone hard coded for now)

Add option to sell at the GE after X Bones looted.

Add option to bury bones after X looted.

Add Auto stop after certain triggers.

Let me know if you test it and it seems good! I have ran it myself for hours at a time and had no issues (see screenshots).

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Thanks,

MrScarfs.

Hey,

This is to show which area the bot is looking for bones in.

More of a debug thing for me, but i liked the look of it. Will add toggle option for it later

Cheers,

MrScarfs

Thanks! I'll edit my paint soon anyway as It's pretty basic at the moment anyway.

Edited my paint and updated my repo, do updates need approving? (sorry new here) - Nevermind requested recompile :)

EDIT: Just a quick proggy :)

spacer.png

• 4 weeks later...

so far an awesome script, i accidently fell asleep with the bot running and got banned :(
    forgot to keep the proggy but had over 6k bones before it got banned

But it tends to right click a little bit when it already has taken the bones

• 3 weeks later...

this is a great script. but if u are on a world where there is a lot of bones. ur probably near a lot of other bots. and so the 2-3 accounts i did this with got banned pretty quick. i really like the grid though. made me feel like i was sophisticated botter. lol. Reminds me of BloodEz's trout collecting script. Bone prices just hit their high too a little while back at like 115 or something.

Archived