Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [FREE] The Wild Lootaholic - Wilderness Looter - Reuploaded

holic

@holic No it fails to set the left click option from player -> hidden on the settings tab. Does that make sense?

I had 2 graves that weren't picked up at all had to manually intervene on one.

Its version 0.85 on my local script when i click on it just now.

I think the walk api auto opens doors and sets run. We have to find a way around this! Maybe override the function.

What i mean with the Pile. Is that it will right click and read the items off the pile. And grab one that looks good. But then when its just entirely swordfish on the pile. Instead of spam clicking them really quick to get nice inventory. It right clicks and only gets so many. That's my experience running default setting. For my 2 7 hour runs only made like 100k each. There was a lot of competition but was interesting anyway.

@holic make sure to update downloads on first page! I downloaded this last night and i guess i got that version.

e50a6a9a77e3c047596485d646959293.png

ab36b384ba324bfe116353c7ff30c140.png

Tried running these a lot yesterday. First account 127k with one rune 2h. total made after checking bank.

Account 2: 143k in bank (manually checked both)

EDIT: I'll run them again this time with the latest version .

EDIT2: Will update u with new proggies in 7 hours. cheers.

Edited by LordJashin32

Okay this version seems to work much better with skeletons.

The spam click works better too BUT still slow compared to what i can do myself.

EDIT: Is their a reason it waits till 55 run energy to toggle it on? Maybe need option for this. Too much competition out ther ei see like 20 of these bots.

Edited by LordJashin32

278c9b2df96f78e0e01a6f8c52389193.png

Its just standing there for last like 5 minutes. Had to restart it .My other one's already made 100k though. Kinda a bummer owell.

EDIT: I like this. Grave handling is nice, Seems to work good:

612dff87adb60d6a8ba33495fb98c180.png

Edited by LordJashin32

What i mean with the Pile. Is that it will right click and read the items off the pile. And grab one that looks good. But then when its just entirely swordfish on the pile. Instead of spam clicking them really quick to get nice inventory. It right clicks and only gets so many.

I have also noticed this too, there will be a pile of 20+ swordfish the bot will be the first one on top of the pile however due to the slower speeds of right clicking each one first, other players will all come over and take probably more than the bot did as it wasn't spam left-clicking.

12 hours ago, v6p said:

I have also noticed this too, there will be a pile of 20+ swordfish the bot will be the first one on top of the pile however due to the slower speeds of right clicking each one first, other players will all come over and take probably more than the bot did as it wasn't spam left-clicking.

What version? Is it only swordfishes in the pile? If not, is a swordfish on the top of the pile?

2 hours ago, randha said:

Got 3 bots banned within 2 days using this script.

I botted maybe 5h max on each, didnt use any other scripts.

You can most likely thank the 25+ bots looting daily. It's becoming a highly botted area so people have caught on and are reporting accounts. User reports seem to almost guarantee that you get banned. 

For now do everything in your power to not seem like a bot and use this script wisely. Babysit it if you're worried.

• 2 months later...
    4 minutes ago, aj2192 said:

It's not downloading

Are you downloading this version?

On 8/11/2020 at 3:16 PM, holic said:

Minor Release! v0.994

####### DOWNLOAD VERSION 0.994 #######

• New: Chaotic handegg handler - removes chaotic handeggs when equipped and attempts to handoff to another player. (Semi tested)
    • Improved: onPaint - Tweaks to colours and how it's displayed
    • Fixed: Bug with sleeping after safing
    • Untested: Tweaks to walk paths to prevent getting stuck between two different paths. I haven't been able to recreate the bug @PhilBox ran into but I made some changes to hopefully prevent it from happening again.

On 10/20/2020 at 10:03 PM, aj2192 said:

It's not downloading

It's probably since been deleted, I will reupload it later today but I haven't updated this for DB3 so if it still works on DB2 great, otherwise this script is dead for the moment.

It needs a rewrite in certain areas but it's impossible to test it thoroughly due to all the attention it got and too many bots running it meaning there's a very high ban rate now. So I'm giving it some time to calm down in the wildy (in terms of bots) before relaunching this.