Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [FREE] The Wild Lootaholic - Wilderness Looter - Reuploaded

holic

@holic one of the bots got stuck on "Moving away from skeleton" and froze across the ditch in safe area from skele. Here are the error logs.

https://pastebin.com/RNuF97U2

EDIT: Managed to find a bot that had the break issue happen to it.

• 00:03:00: Short break, 2m48s, resume: 03:55:36

Was the only interesting thing in the debug, no errors or messages following that. When I checked the time was 3:57:00
    Edited by PhilBox

12 hours ago, PhilBox said:

@holic one of the bots got stuck on "Moving away from skeleton" and froze across the ditch in safe area from skele. Here are the error logs.

https://pastebin.com/RNuF97U2

EDIT: Managed to find a bot that had the break issue happen to it.

• 00:03:00: Short break, 2m48s, resume: 03:55:36

Was the only interesting thing in the debug, no errors or messages following that. When I checked the time was 3:57:00

Copy copy. Thank you, that's very helpful. I believe I have resolved those issues but I don't have the time to test it right now so expect an update in a bit.

Minor Release! v0.994

####### DOWNLOAD VERSION 0.994 #######

• New: Chaotic handegg handler - removes chaotic handeggs when equipped and attempts to handoff to another player. (Semi tested)
    • Improved: onPaint - Tweaks to colours and how it's displayed
    • Fixed: Bug with sleeping after safing
    • Untested: Tweaks to walk paths to prevent getting stuck between two different paths. I haven't been able to recreate the bug @PhilBox ran into but I made some changes to hopefully prevent it from happening again.

https://imgur.com/a/Jt73dXG

Bug is still happening @holic :P

This is with V0.994, I double checked.

And I haven't ran into the bug since 0.994 (involving pathfinding)!

EDIT: I've added a possible bug that one or two of my accounts have ran into but haven't gotten a good SS of it. It seems to get stuck on "Turning off run for walk" and sits up against the ditch, (Doesn't seem to toggle the sprint).

Edited by PhilBox
    New bug found

Unfortunately, I was away from my computer at the time and only managed to catch it after it had been like that for ~30 mins. "All" in console showed nothing but all the relogins, nothing in "errors" and "Script" didn't show anything except the usual "Sorting/Picking up/Target" info.

LordJashin's 10 questions:

1. Is it possible we can make sure it walks to Wildy before it uses all its run energy and then is not using run to pickup loot?

2. Can we identify the heavily skeletoned area to the right that random players will drop 5 gp to try and lure the bot and avoid it? (I see you have this done but still goes over there. should just chill where the big majority of players are imo)

3. Can we make it so it doesn't hop over head first into a skeleton with no other players nearby? (Literally just died because of this one with i think 10-15k in the invent)

4. Can we add option to skip the breaking.

5. Need to remove idles when it needs to go get gravestone loot because of the timeout potential? (i figure u know this one already but throwing it out there anyway)

6.  Potential food option? (okay i see it eats swordies but i mean can it get food outa the bank to use too)

7.  Is it possible to scout for player health overhead indicators instead of red dots on minimap?

8.  When it right clicks and sees huge pile on the ground can it not spam click it? (goes super slow currently and usually just right clicks alot)

9.  Grave handler seems pretty important?

10. Option for when it picks up something good to say something in chat?

Cheers for the bot. I'll try to post proggies if I can get it to not break on me for a while.

I don't know if this is a bug with dreambot or what exactly but I'd figure I'd post it here anyway. There's a chance when it changes pickup mode to "hidden" that it can fail. And then i think the bot can't handle it idk. Watched it do that once. Weird bug though. Very rare it should happen. I'd throw a check in there anyway to make sure its checked after u tried it.

BTW what I'm talking about is the left click pickup "hidden" option.

EDIT: Is this a low cpu power option problem or something? Two of my things misclicked on 2 different scripts. 1 i know works very well and has never done this before. Weird. I have 512mb ram on each thing. hmm idk. whatever. lol.

all it takes is one misclick to stop the train.

Edited by LordJashin32

4 hours ago, LordJashin32 said:

1. Is it possible we can make sure it walks to Wildy before it uses all its run energy and then is not using run to pickup loot?

1) Yeah it's something I've noticed and am not sure why it does that. I only call toggleRun at one spot and there's a distance requirement for it to turn on running, must be within 50 tiles of the Wildy. It is set it turn it off otherwise but it will turn it off and then on again. I'm guessing it's a bug with the walk API as it only started a few builds ago. It's noted and being worked on.

2. Can we identify the heavily skeletoned area to the right that random players will drop 5 gp to try and lure the bot and avoid it? (I see you have this done but still goes over there. should just chill where the big majority of players are imo)

2) 5 gp shouldn't lure the bot unless there are no other ground items around but I will make it more aggressive against going over there

3. Can we make it so it doesn't hop over head first into a skeleton with no other players nearby? (Literally just died because of this one with i think 10-15k in the invent)

3) Being improved but if a skeleton did kill you the bot should easily find the gravestone, so consolation for now.

4. Can we add option to skip the breaking.

4) Yes but you'll die faster and be banned very quickly. I've tested it in earlier versions which is why I didn't include it as an option but can add it in.

5. Need to remove idles when it needs to go get gravestone loot because of the timeout potential? (i figure u know this one already but throwing it out there anyway)

5) Doesn't idle if it detects a gravestone indicator on screen, its max sleep rate at that time is 1s when dead or banking.

6.  Potential food option? (okay i see it eats swordies but i mean can it get food outa the bank to use too)

6) Pretty much every common food item is supported and it will withdraw and eat when needed.

private String[] food = new String[]{"Lobster", "Salmon", "Tuna", "Swordfish", "Anchovy pizza", "Meat pizza", "Plain pizza", "1/2 anchovy pizza", "1/2 meat pizza", "1/2 plain pizza", "Chocolate cake", "Cake", "Pike", "Trout", "Cooked meat", "Herring", "Shrimps", "Anchovies"};

7.  Is it possible to scout for player health overhead indicators instead of red dots on minimap?

7) In what sense or to what gain? Right now it's not just clicking on items on the map, it's also looking for players in combat and approaching them to take their loot. If no players nearby are in combat it will walk to ground items on the map that aren't item spawns.

8.  When it right clicks and sees huge pile on the ground can it not spam click it? (goes super slow currently and usually just right clicks alot)

8. Are you on top of the pile when it's slow or still far away? It won't spam it unless it can get the item otherwise you're just screwing yourself out of the chance of loot by spamming. Otherwise if it's on a pile it speeds up greatly.

If it's right clicking a lot it's probably because the target item is no longer available even though you see it in the list. I will see about improving it to click an alternate menu option.

9.  Grave handler seems pretty important?

9) It is but I'm not sure what are you getting at? It handles graves quite well in my experience, I've only had it fail to retrieve one grave. It might move around a bit before it actually finds it but it almost always does. Have you lost a few graves?

10. Option for when it picks up something good to say something in chat?

10) Sure, easy enough.

Cheers for the bot. I'll try to post proggies if I can get it to not break on me for a while.

You're welcome but how is it breaking? That would be pretty helpful to know so I could fix the issues you're having.

What version are you running? What settings are you using? What issues have you run into?

4 hours ago, LordJashin32 said:

I don't know if this is a bug with dreambot or what exactly but I'd figure I'd post it here anyway. There's a chance when it changes pickup mode to "hidden" that it can fail. And then i think the bot can't handle it idk. Watched it do that once. Weird bug though. Very rare it should happen. I'd throw a check in there anyway to make sure its checked after u tried it.

BTW what I'm talking about is the left click pickup "hidden" option.

EDIT: Is this a low cpu power option problem or something? Two of my things misclicked on 2 different scripts. 1 i know works very well and has never done this before. Weird. I have 512mb ram on each thing. hmm idk. whatever. lol.

all it takes is one misclick to stop the train.

Not sure what you're talking about, do you mean it's failing to pick up items if the UI is hidden? What's the left click pickup "hidden" option? If the script is breaking please post your debug console so I can see the error.