Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [FREE] The Wild Lootaholic - Wilderness Looter - Reuploaded

holic

1 hour ago, holic said:

Minor Release! v0.992

####### DOWNLOAD 0.922 #######

• NewClick the "Loot" button to hide the on screen loot log
    • Fixed: Banking issues, may be just API related but have written my own methods as a quick fix.
    • Fixed: Randomized walk paths are less likely to get you lost
    • Fixed: Saving issue with preferred world
    • Changed: Tweaked some paint colours to less harsh on your eyes.

Hmm. This should fix it I hope. I haven't seen that issue occur again, can you confirm that was on version 0.991? Negative food shouldn't be a concern since you could have eaten it or lost it on death but the negative total is an issue for sure.

No you're right, I didn't see v0.991 came out sorry :P

EDIT: When attempting to bank, I believe if the bot misclicks on the tile, he ends up 2 tiles away from the ditch and the bot appears to freeze due to not being close enough to jump over the ditch.

Edited by PhilBox
    New bug found

Minor Release! v0.993

####### DOWNLOAD 0.993 #######

• Fixed: Another banking issue, no longer gets stuck at the ditch.

On 8/5/2020 at 8:24 PM, PhilBox said:

When attempting to bank, I believe if the bot misclicks on the tile, he ends up 2 tiles away from the ditch and the bot appears to freeze due to not being close enough to jump over the ditch.

I uncommented something I shouldn't have and it took me forever to realize. On a cursory look-over it all seemed like it should work, my bad!  Here's a fix.

1 minute ago, holic said:

That's impressive! I think that's the longest runtime I've seen yet. Here's hoping that your haul increases.

It just got banned, but damn did it keep going in the meantime!!!

3 hours ago, tjet said:

It just got banned, but damn did it keep going in the meantime!!!

Hah well I feel like that's to be expected after 21+ hours but still yeah damn!

I would love to see some more proggies or loot lists from you guys, I'm very curious how it's working for people. @PhilBox @BLSDJ

It's running beautiful thankyou man <3 

To explain my situation a little IRL, month ago house burnt down and was out at the time thankfully, lost everything but the clothes on my back. So in the meantime have resorted to trying to bot on OSRS again.. I've got myself a steady 40-60k F2P method, however due to starting from scratch I don't have VIP on any bot clients or any scripts etc, so I'm only able to run 4 accounts at the moment, 2 per client on free licenses. I bot tutorial island, then do a couple quests (hoping to try find a free script to automate this more) and then run the wildy looting script to get some starting cash on each of the accounts. I run it for 10-20 minutes per account fresh out of tutorial island and that almost ALWAYS lands me 10-20k which is more than enough for me to do the couple quests needed and then to start my method.

Your script has been amazing in assisting me thus far and don't see that changing. Im making slow progress but hopefully by the end of this weekend ill have enough for 1/3 things.. VIP on one of the botting clients, a premium script or a couple bonds. Unsure which of these will help best tbh, I dont see it being the bonds as Ill probably get banned with free scripts before making enough GP back? Premium script would be pointless F2P, so im thinking its VIP to keep adding more and more bots to this F2P method until can then  afford a premium script & bond(s).

Know not really the place to be asking but if anyone had any advice on where I should head from here, im all ears :D But once again special thanks to the man holic here, without this script id be picking potatoes or some chit to get that starting GP ;) 

6 hours ago, BLSDJ said:

It's running beautiful thankyou man <3 

To explain my situation a little IRL, month ago house burnt down and was out at the time thankfully, lost everything but the clothes on my back. So in the meantime have resorted to trying to bot on OSRS again.. I've got myself a steady 40-60k F2P method, however due to starting from scratch I don't have VIP on any bot clients or any scripts etc, so I'm only able to run 4 accounts at the moment, 2 per client on free licenses. I bot tutorial island, then do a couple quests (hoping to try find a free script to automate this more) and then run the wildy looting script to get some starting cash on each of the accounts. I run it for 10-20 minutes per account fresh out of tutorial island and that almost ALWAYS lands me 10-20k which is more than enough for me to do the couple quests needed and then to start my method.

Your script has been amazing in assisting me thus far and don't see that changing. Im making slow progress but hopefully by the end of this weekend ill have enough for 1/3 things.. VIP on one of the botting clients, a premium script or a couple bonds. Unsure which of these will help best tbh, I dont see it being the bonds as Ill probably get banned with free scripts before making enough GP back? Premium script would be pointless F2P, so im thinking its VIP to keep adding more and more bots to this F2P method until can then  afford a premium script & bond(s).

Know not really the place to be asking but if anyone had any advice on where I should head from here, im all ears :D But once again special thanks to the man holic here, without this script id be picking potatoes or some chit to get that starting GP ;) 

Amazing story man, if you need any assistance don't hesitate to PM me.

7 hours ago, holic said:

I would love to see some more proggies or loot lists from you guys, I'm very curious how it's working for people. @PhilBox

I'll send some tomorrow man, not running any today as a rule of thumb I don't bot on Fridays (kinda like sabbath only a day early haha).

EDIT: Also longest I've ran this script 24/7 with no breaks without a ban is 41 hours :P

Edited by PhilBox

Shit, man. I hope things on an uptick for you and that you're doing alright. That's pretty heavy to deal with, especially in these times. If I can help in any other way, let me know @BLSDJ I'm glad my script can offer some sort of help at least.

2 hours ago, PhilBox said:

1. Bot gets stuck pathing back to wildy between Draynor manor and Falador, just stops moving

Noted, thank you. I will investigate this. Does it happen often, preventing the script from running properly or just the one time so far?

2. Bot doesn't resume after break ends.

This is an odd bug, that's just a sleep() call so it should resume after however much time it says in the log. I'll try to break it and see if I can get to the core of it. Would you mind including a shot of the debug console if this happens again (maybe of the error tab as well), it would be very helpful here.