Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Injected Clicks Flag Cleared?

SubCZ

I've been digging through the Dreambot documentation but haven't been successful finding anything about this:

Does Dreambot clear the LLMHF_INJECTED flag for mouse clicks that are injected into the client?

I'm pretty sure there's no evidence for Jagex checking for this in the client's code so there wouldn't be a point, though it's not out of the question for them to implement a way to stealthily load code to during runtime to check this if they decide an account looks suspicious.

Since they do track mouse movements I think it would be shocking if they didn't check for injected clicks given how simple it would be to implement. There's also plenty of empirical evidence that they do, but how much of that is superstition is questionable.

Hey there, we currently do not clear the flag, as we don't have any evidence that they collect it.

If you have any information to the contrary, please feel free to PM me directly :)

Wouldn't be difficult to strip the flags though. Set two hooks, one to clear; one to check. They're likely not checking for this, due to how easy it is to strip this flag.

Archived