Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Pest Control door problem

kamilo

hey guys since the walk method automatically opens doors, 

when you're in pest control, the door becomes damaged and so the bot tries to keep opening it

To4vioV.jpg

in this case, it can't. and if the door is coempletely gone it will still try that 'open' option

is there a way around it? i was thinking filtering any doors that have the action ("repair") on them and not open them

can i do that?

17 minutes ago, Pseudo said:

Yes you can.

whats the command for neglecting doors

i know about addObstable  but i see nothing like IgnoreObstacle or somthing similar

28 minutes ago, kamilo said:

whats the command for neglecting doors

i know about addObstable  but i see nothing like IgnoreObstacle or somthing similar

Something like this should work, maybe wrong format because I didn't do this in an IDE:

Filter<GameObject> doorFilter = GameObject -> GameObject != null && GameObject.getName().equals("door") && !GameObject.hasOption("repair");

17 minutes ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

Something like this should work, maybe wrong format because I didn't do this in an IDE:

Filter<GameObject> doorFilter = GameObject -> GameObject != null && GameObject.getName().equals("door") && !GameObject.hasOption("repair");

thats fine but how do i incorportate it with getWalking() because that method is autmatically opening doors

or should i do

addObstacle(doorFilter,) etc..?

and this will automatically focus on doors without "repair" options 

^is that correct?

2 minutes ago, kamilo said:

or should i do

addObstacle(doorFilter,) etc..?

and this will automatically focus on doors without "repair" options 

^is that correct?

You'll have to do some experimenting, but you may be able to do it that way. You may be able to make a filter for the obstacle rather than the GameObject, this is just something I thought of off the top.

5 hours ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

You'll have to do some experimenting, but you may be able to do it that way. You may be able to make a filter for the obstacle rather than the GameObject, this is just something I thought of off the top.

okay but is there a way to disable opening doors from the getWalking() method???

5 hours ago, Pseudo said:

Just simply check if a door with the repair option is nearby and if so recalculate path?

okay ill add a boolean check in my walkTo() method; but how would i go about doing this recalculated method

Archived