Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • proxyless botting??

multiplegame

new botter here, i've started to use 1 bot and 1 bot only without a proxy, i run it overnight and this is the 3rd day without ban and transfer directly to my main

would resetting my router (thus ip) before logging into my main AFTER the bot gets banned enough or do i need to do some more preventive steps???

btw if anyone's asking, i use the wilderness killing method (some people have said something about jagex monitoring it like they do with trades but i cant think of any other ways and it might be good enough for now) 

Just trade it over, you're too worried about stuff. I transfer gold back and forth from bots to my main to my mule etc. All between my home ip for my main, my mule, and random bots, to the 20 different proxies I've used.  If you don't bot on your main and you're not trading 1b a day back and forth you'll be fine.

52 minutes ago, Cystic said:

Just trade it over, you're too worried about stuff. I transfer gold back and forth from bots to my main to my mule etc. All between my home ip for my main, my mule, and random bots, to the 20 different proxies I've used.  If you don't bot on your main and you're not trading 1b a day back and forth you'll be fine.

thanks for the info!, but this doesnt rlly answer the question of:

do i need a proxy if im only doing 1 account at a time?

8 hours ago, multiplegame said:

thanks for the info!, but this doesnt rlly answer the question of:

do i need a proxy if im only doing 1 account at a time?

yes, its not like when your not logged into the other account jagex dont know about it. 

Nobody can really know how Jagex really tracks bots and stuff, but in terms of programming it needs just little effort for Jagex to know about many accounts that logged in from the same IP in a short period of time. So they probably know about it.

Can they ban you because you traded with another account in the same IP? No. But what if they really know this other account is a bot? I still don't think they'll ban your main because of that. This is not a common banning method and, as @Cystic said, if you're not trading a really really large amount of money (1B+) it shouldn't be a major concern. You should read the rules of Runescape if you want to be sure if your main account can get banned.

But the thing is: if it's easy for you to set it up, I'd do it through a proxy, since this is the only way "100%" untraceable. If you have no idea about how to start doing this, just keep doing what you do and you should't have any trouble in 99,9% of the times.

I wouldnt even bother with a proxy imo. But if your only botting one account and then muling it to another account on the same ip that has never been botted, I would put gold on it that they wont ban your mule or take your gold. For a while I was running 60 bots on one ip and muling onto the mule on the same ip every day about 100m a day and did that for a month and no ban on the mule. Eventually I decided it wasnt worth the risk and got a proxy for the mule. But for what your doing I wouldn't worry about it. 

Archived