Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Martijn vps seller is terriable person and scum

ump

Good choice. @ump I'm expecting this decision is suitable for you, so please refrain from throwing fists in the air anymore, as I'm sure each party wants this case settled. @mbmaster I've messaged you about MM'ing the trade with the Discord UID 154348905847455754 (joakim219#4368).

i would rather be refunded more than 11m as this issue has persisted since day 1 and he has put me through hell to even get a refund of any sort. id prefer a refund in full as ive barley used the vps in the first place as the lagg has been to harsh. Also normally i would never resort to such actions however had i never did so he would of continued to ignore the issue at hand.

The reason I'm urging mbmaster to refund you is not because of the lag, but because of the termination of the service and the Discord block. The vps has been in your use almost the whole time and it's been up to you to take advantage of it. I don't require him to refund the days you've been able to use the vps, only the remaining days.

Hi All,

@ump I'm still waiting for your agree to shutdown the VPS, would you like to stop it? 

This is already an exception sinds @umpagreed with the term-of-service: #3 All payments are final and we offer no refunds.

Actually it is already 11-7 today, but when you agree within 24hrs from now, I will still pay 11m, so that we can finally end this.

okay on those terms ill agree to a refund from the day he blocked me. witch was 7/4/2020. @Hashtag

my service would end on 7-20-20 so from 7/4-7/20 would be 16m my discord user is Goldrush#8733

Hi All,

That's not what @Hashtag was saying. It's the fact that you still got access, so it depends on the day that you allow me to shutdown the server.

Please agree within 24hrs on the term from @Hashtag , don't make your own.

exactly he said the discord block rendering no sevice aka couldnt use the vps since 7/4/20 ill except a partial refund from the block date to the end of service date witch is 16m.

u can "play good all u want" i havent used ur garbe vps 1 time since u disabled it the first time. dont want u hacking my accounts.

7 hours ago, mbmaster said:

Hi All,

That's not what @Hashtag was saying. It's the fact that you still got access, so it depends on the day that you allow me to shutdown the server.

Please agree within 24hrs on the term from @Hashtag , don't make your own.

you have also been instructed by osbot and others to refund in full. im agreeing to a partial refund of 16m from the date of blocking, when u blocked me our service ended in my eyes. not to mention this whole dispute has taken DAYS and it takes days to get a response so no i wont be counting these days as service. we can resolve the dispute if you would like to refund from the blocking date( this was the date the vps was rendered useless in my eyes as it needs serviced by you as users have no privladges, im still blocked and banned from your discord so no, i will not be counting these days. i have also tried to reach out to martijn on discord to resolve the issue and get it figured out instead of doing 1 day per responce on forums so he can "drag it out and end up refunding nothing" but as i said user has me blocked on all acc's.

https://gyazo.com/ec62e45d527cc891b1aa83e7cea47d33

still blocked still havent been able to get vps serviced for anything.

https://gyazo.com/d9ec71555da5a3be02c98547e6c7562e
    he has also been deemed to give me a full refund offsite aswell .

As I earlier stated, I only require mbmaster to refund the remaining days and the days it was disabled. I guess those days will eventually run out if you don't take the deal @ump. The vps is still in your use and mbmaster has shown willingness to refund you, so now it's up to you.

Archived