Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Martijn vps seller is terriable person and scum

ump

my point is i havent used the vps since he disabled it the first time because i could no longer trust my accounts were secure from any retaliation this is why im asking a total of 16m from the day he banned me to the end date as that was the day i could no longer take any risk of running my accounts there .  and this is taking days to get replys. if we were in a chat it would of been figured out already.  @Hashtag

Do you have any proof that your accounts were compromised? Unless you do, I'm not changing my mind on the amount of days to refund.

15 hours ago, ump said:

doing 1 day per responce on forums so he can "drag it out and end up refunding nothing"

At the moment it seems to me that you're doing this, dragging it out while the vps is in your use and then get a near-full refund on top of that. I already asked you to not throw a fight anymore, but you're doing the opposite.

im not using his vps. i cant trust that he wont compramise my accounts. if you want him to refund me sure thats fine however all his other offsite bans will remain until it is paid in full. have already verified that. so sure if he wants to pay me 8m to clear his "dreambot" name fine. but wont help his case anywhere els. AS stated before my discord name is Goldrush#8733 . please pm me so we can get this resolved. im also not "throwing a fit" im simply trying to get justice i feel is deserved. u may not see it this way but EVERY other site does.

I'm not handling the offsite cases, so I can't tell the outcome of those. They'll make their own decisions.

Alright @mbmaster, OP has agreed to terminate the service and you should now refund the remaining days. To my understanding it's at least 10m.

ok let me know what outcome is, user can pm me on discord as i still havent ever blocked him.

@ump thanks for your response. I understand that your trying tot get justice. Sinds I want this to finish, and also willing tot show my 'good side', will I agree with your terms. 

"okay on those terms ill agree to a refund from the day he blocked me. witch was 7/4/2020. @Hashtag

my service would end on 7-20-20 so from 7/4-7/20 would be 16m my discord user is Goldrush#8733"

But you have to make the prommis then that you stop reporting me every where.

Agreed?

@Hashtag in case he agreed I will send 16m, when he doesn't it will be 10m.

i agree and i will let osbot know u paid "in full per our agreement"

and scythe and tribot. sorry for going crazy but if u put yourself in a customers shoes its different. but thank you for that much appreciated.

@mbmaster

I've received 16m from mbmaster.

@ump message me on Discord whenever you're ready retrieve the refund from me.

I'll consider this case now closed. Thank you both for your co-operation and I'm glad no severe actions had to be made over the dispute. I'm sure everyone has learned something from this. You're free to leave each other feedback that describes your experience in this trade.

Archived