Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Martijn vps seller is terriable person and scum

ump

12 hours ago, ump said:

this is all 100% bullshit he can provide no proof of me being agressive or mean because i simply have not been mean at all. also he had no right to remove my honest review to cover up his garbage. i have proof of everything ive stated. @Hashtag

Since you've *regained* access to the VPS, are you able to take a screenshot/GIF of the CPU with clients running?

In mbmaster's screenshot it appears the CPU is only 28% with 7 clients running. Logged in or not - this is pretty good IMO. It would probably help the staff if you had some actual proof of the "lag".

Keep in mind, even though a VPS may look laggy - it may not actually be lagging. There may be visual lag due to the remote desktop connection but this shouldn't negatively impact botting in any way.

In the GIF in your main thread the client seems to respond rather quickly to your clicks. The screen of the vps is streamed on to yours through the internet, so there can be other factors to explain the lag other than the specs of the vps.

On 7/4/2020 at 7:33 PM, ump said:

What do i want to happen? id like my vps to be fixed to have 0 lag all im asking is for ATLEAST 1 CLIENT TO BE ABLE TO RUN SMOOTHLY ONLY 1 FRICKEN CLIENT.

What you're asking is *possibly* impossible for mbmaster to do. If the visual lag is caused by your internet connection, then there's nothing he can do about it.

About him deleting your review, there's not much we can do about that, because we don't moderate his Discord server. Instead what you could do, is to leave your review on our platform (by posting in his thread or leaving him feedback) where the moderation of those reviews is handled by us.

@Hashtageither way he blocked me for no reason on a product that MUST be serviced and yes i can take a video showing how terriable laggy the server is. i have reported on osbot aswell and they deemed a refund is to be given within 24 hours or he will be banned . because he blocked me i have no way to contact him for said service. he blocked me simply because i was trying to get the lagg fixed how can  he be allowed to continue to offer this service to others? i will take a better video reflecting now. and as far as connection goes. i run HUGE farms and THE OTHER 4 VPS'S I HAVE HAVE 0 LAGG ISSUES ONLY MARTIJN DOES.

"the lagg" isnt really my big concern the biggest concern at this point, he blocked me over me asking questions about the vps being laggy, deleted my review and bannd me from his discord and DISABLED THE VPS i already paid for , until i reported him then it was active all the sudden. how can this be something ppl can do? yes the lagg pisses me off but honestly me asking questions shouldnt of made him "block me" or delete me especially for a service that needs SERVICED  as he stated prior user has no permissions for ANYTHING you cant even move a txt file onto desktop without HIM doing soo. therefor the vps is pretty useless once it gets to a point i need him for anything cause obviousally he wont "service me"

The prosecutor was this morning spamming my discord server, I don't know why he is offering so much time in this, but okay. Also he said that he will keep doining this untill I give him a refund...

https://gyazo.com/2ceb1b6314757f1d73ad0ef39345536e

He is literally reporting me anywhere.. OSbot already banned me, Sythe is watching the case aswell. The prosecutor apparently does everything to make life miserable for me. But I do this for fun and to help people with no VPS experience. Actually, I don't even care if I get banned, it would only be a loss to the community. And that because of one guy that rages.

https://gyazo.com/81307e6d89210095b3f5e13db8c3036f

The only thing I ask from my customers is to treat each other with respect. The prosecutor wasn't doining that like he still isn't doining.

@ump Do you currently have access to the vps? For how long was the vps disabled while it was in your use?

@mbmaster I don't like the way you dealt with your customer. I can understand that with some customers you don't get along that well, but that most certainly doesn't justify terminating the service you've been paid to provide. That falls under the category of scamming. If the user didn't open this dispute against you and raise our awareness, would you have just moved along knowing you scammed your customer? How could have he been able to contact you if you blocked him?

I don't want service provides like that here, so here's what we gonna do. To clear your reputation, I suggest you comply with your customer's requests. If he wants to end the service, let him do it. In that case, refund the remaining days + the days the vps was disabled (if it was down for a couple of hours, round it up to a day because it was a dick move). I don't think it's worth it to ruin your reputation because of this.

yes i do have acecess however i stopped using it all togather due to it needs to be serviced and i cant contact him to service it . there is stuff stuck up on desktop witch he dont give me acess to close so i cant open anything lmao

Hi All,

@Hashtag Thanks for your response. Everyone draws the same conclusion, so I will agree that I did something wrong. You're right about the fact that I sould give him support, even when I don't get along with the prospecter that well.

I will do what you prefer and stop the service from today (10-7-2020), when the prospecter agree with this. Also I will give him 1 day extra for the down time of the VPS. I will refund a total amount of 11m 30/30m = 1m a day. After the prospecter agreed, I give him a 24 hours extra to take al the stuff from the VPS. After that I will remove it.

I hope that in this case you will be the MM for the trade? You can message me on discord Martijn#1997.

All I have to deal with now is that, in my opinion, brutal and aggressive behavior is now rewarded. Hopefully this is also a lesson for the prospector that with normal behaviour, all this was unnecessary. For me this whole Runescape thing is just a hobby,  actually I like to help people, but not if there is no respect at all.

Archived