Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Martijn vps seller is terriable person and scum

ump

Disputed member: [member=]Disocrd user id (accused) Martijn#1997
    Uid of user: 275630027209703445

Thread Link:  

Explanation:

Honest review Inc. Around a few weeks ago i purchased a server from martin. The server took around 3 hours to get setup witch had everything mostly pre installed witch was great! however apon going onto the server for the first time, i encountered issues SO BAD that i could no longer even attempt to use the vps. Firstly the Render rate is so god offal you cant click a npc unless it is standing still if its moving u will click wrong spot. (this is with only 1 client running ) after i became aware of said issue martin after a few days managed to reply and get back to me assuring me by sending me a picture back to me review, that he was "running 7 osb clients and it was running fine!" well keep in mind he was running 7 IDOL osb clients 0 of said clients logged in, also they were all at world hopper selection menu. he assured me there was nothing wrong with vps and it must just be "VNC viewer connection and theirs nothing he can do about it" so i said whatever fuck it ill just try and get use from the vps however i can. so i decided to fight the lagg and just bot 1-3 clients however recently the lagg has became complete unbearable and have came to discover that the trash can is locked on the vps so after trying to delete a txt file of a script i wrote now i have 3-5 popups on the screen witch im not "allowed" to close out of. and for some reason because those cant be closed its not allowing me to open the osbot folder to launch any clients. Below is the video he sent me of 7 osb clients running however 0 were logged in or using any script , yes i can "load 10 clients" but there is NO WAY IN HELL I COULD RUN 2 clients  WITHOUT LAGGING SO BAD ID FUCK RIGHT OFF. now yes the vps is cheap and all but honestly from my experience thus far its garbage and not worth putting $ or gp into. After leaving this review martin j suspended my vps and blocked me on discord aswell as removed my review from his page so his customers wouldnt see it(not 100% sure he removed my review but this is my thinking since he banned me from his discord). https://gyazo.com/c294ceee19e602308b157a0e2300551d heres the convo right b4 he blocked me aswell.

This is how bad the vps lagged with only 1 client running .

Evidence: is included in explanation can provide seperate evidence or more if needed.

Pics of the 1st time i tried reaching out to resolve issue, yes he tried a few things and tried blaming osb client for the lagg witch isnt the issue.
    https://gyazo.com/3efc4f8364b9fdaa6d7ea7e6b0482869

https://gyazo.com/e87a966c1b5b1956092d58b37055ec77

https://gyazo.com/2837a0b26d79d7fb9aca96675305dbcd

https://gyazo.com/8b4639ab8174dda0d832a4765b4e2513

A few minutes after posting this someone who also purchased martjn vps recently pmed me and we had this conversation (just to show other dis satisfied customers and to verify my post was deleted a minute after posting (the honest review) and u can see this is the same guy as in martin disc vouch section aswell.

https://gyazo.com/7b11716eafbfb327c9eea0f03f9acac0

Matrijn review section (friend had to go take pic after i was banned and my review was deleted.) he also kept my inital review but deleted my most recent honest review of the overall aspect of the lagg and no issues being resolved. Here is a pic of my first review

image1.png?width=336&height=597

Here is a picture of the end of his reviews proving he deleted my honest review
    image0.png?width=336&height=597

This is the review i left on his topic explaining my issue. i bought a vps for around 30m i belive it was for 1 month, in the end im very displeased and ended up getting blocked, my vps suspended and my reviews taken down, aswell as kicked out of his discord. i can provide any other info needed just let me know. My disc id is Goldrush#8733.}

What do i want to happen? id like my vps to be fixed to have 0 lag all im asking is for ATLEAST 1 CLIENT TO BE ABLE TO RUN SMOOTHLY ONLY 1 FRICKEN CLIENT. OR id like a refund at this point.

In the GIF you provided, the lag doesn't seem to be that bad. https://gyazo.com/565cda085fd6fe8f5ee00edef04fd468

Were you able to take a screenshot of the CPU with your one client running? I believe this lag is only visual due to the remote desktop connection. On the actual VPS it might not be lagging AT ALL. I see little to no input lag when you click in the GIF.

Okay, I feel like I can put a tiny bit of insight into these vpses. I own the 6g package he supplys n it does have its issues. It will freeze a client up every few hours or it randomly will not. I personally dont believe that he cant run the bots at all as mine do run beitvery laggy looking do to older linux things I'd assume. I have expressed my concerns with him 2 times but I think he has forgotten of not gotten back to me for 1 reason or another. I have made my money back with the vps but I dont see myself making another purchase. . not sure if any of this helps.

the gif i took was after martijn first services the vps and then yes it wasn't too offly terriable at that moment. but thats besides the point he blocked me deleted me from his disc? took down my review and disabled my vps.. kind of beyond bullshit. but now its so bad 1 client isnt even playable. and its besides the point if i can play on it, he promised 10 clients running with 0 lagg i cant bring 2 mirror clients up without 100% cpu and i cant run 1 CLIENT on injection. ive also spoken to some of his other customers who have the same issues and he refuses to resolve them.

14 hours ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

In the GIF you provided, the lag doesn't seem to be that bad. https://gyazo.com/565cda085fd6fe8f5ee00edef04fd468

Were you able to take a screenshot of the CPU with your one client running? I believe this lag is only visual due to the remote desktop connection. On the actual VPS it might not be lagging AT ALL. I see little to no input lag when you click in the GIF.

that was right after he serviced the vps when i took that aswell. and yes then it was kind of bareable. keep in mind that was with only 1x client open on injection. i can run 3 on a windows 8 cpu with little to no ram and horseshit specs without any lagg on mirror lol. he was the one who had me download vnc viewer bause he claimed " the connection had little to no lagg" before the vps was shut off last i checked it was so bad i couldnt even play. not to mention he removed all permissions for users so when i tried to move a txt file to desktop out of script factory a popup came on desktop witch i couldnt close " because i didnt have permissions" this popup also made it so i couldnt open any folders or any desktop clients or anything (because their inside a folder on the desktop) so i was also stuck waiting to be able to even use the damn thing for few days b4 he finally removed the shit off desktop.

Hi All,

Thanks for all your response. I sold 6GB RAM | 4 CPU (vCore) | 50GB SSD. Pre-installed Dreambot and OSBot like asked.

After a couple of day received a message trough discord about the lagg on his VPS. I was trying to help, even when I knew it had notting to do with the VPS.

As agreed i have delivered the requested VPS, with the request specs. The prosecutor was aggressive and rude, even when I was giving support. For that reason I decided not to give support anymore, which I already gave out of the deal.

The prosecutor can still access the VPS for a month (as agreed). I won't renew it after it and the prosecutor isn't welcome anymore as a customer.

That's all that I have to say. I kept my agreements and was helping the prosecutor even when it had notting to do with the VPS, but with the connection and OSBot botting client together with local scripts. The specs of the VPS are conform agreed. 

The prosecutor can access the VPS till the end of the period (20-7-2020).

this is all 100% bullshit he can provide no proof of me being agressive or mean because i simply have not been mean at all. also he had no right to remove my honest review to cover up his garbage. i have proof of everything ive stated. @Hashtag

i can post full covnos showing ive never been rude with him 1 time EVER @Hashtagthis is complete bs. ive been trying to get something done for 2 weeks now , no its not osb its his laggy doody vps and i have multiple of his customers that can verify that aswell as all my proof , he has failed to mention half of what ive even reported such as removing a honest review banning from disc and temporarly disabling my services until i report him then he wanted to re enable. hope staff takes this serious as he is in all the huge discords advertising a good disord with support when in all actuality its garbage with 0 support.

Archived