Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Shunoo Introduction

Shunoo

Hello everyone, i hope everyone is having a good time.

Here's my introduction: 

I have been a member of this comunity for quite a while but only now it peaked my interest. I'm sorry for writing an introductio only now but better now than never :).

So about me: I finish my bachelor on software engineer about 5 months ago. I have studied programing languages and coding for 7 years, only in bachelor i got interested in coding and learn how to code decently. Due to my  boredom in work, i decided to start scripting for fun. 

For learning i tried to make a woodcutting script ( the basic one, with plenty of guides out there this is the easiest script to make), i made one with all the trees in seers village. 

And today i managed to create a script for multi-tasking.
    You can now level up as many accounts as u want with this script. 
    You only need to control 1 account and the rest will follow the same actions.
    Heres an example. 
    https://gyazo.com/5f9a6cb81b5bc9f66ffda0a4334bf1e2

I'm also working on getting the scripter status.

I also do scripts for fun, no charge included. So if u have anything for me u can always contact me on discord. (i'll do it whenever i'm in the mood and when i have free time)

Hope this introduction is okay, sorry for my bad english.

Hope you guys stay safe in this corona situation.

Happy botting!

Welcome to DB! That multi-tasking script looks pretty cool. Good luck on going for Scripter status and I hope you enjoy your time here :)

• 1 month later...

Archived