Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Bad script or bad use of the bot?

inquilinopo

I am a VIP I have a paid blast furnace script and whatever the accounts do they do not last more than two days before they are banned, botted only 2 hours a day. I do not recover the cost of the bond, I know that here is not taught to use bots, but could someone please take pity on me and guide me to the right path.

11 minutes ago, inquilinopo said:

I am a VIP I have a paid blast furnace script and whatever the accounts do they do not last more than two days before they are banned, botted only 2 hours a day. I do not recover the cost of the bond, I know that here is not taught to use bots, but could someone please take pity on me and guide me to the right path.

It can be a variety of factors. It could be the script, for example if it got stuck repeating the same action over and over. But if you only ran it for ~2 hours a day I'm not sure. It could also have something to do with how you're setting up any proxies, using VPNs, etc. The script might be fine but if it has lots of users it will increase the chance of ban especially if it does everything the same way for every user.

If you're getting banned in a day or 2 just suicide bot them and trade off every 6 hours or something. You'll profit and not have to worry about why you're getting banned.

7 minutes ago, Cystic said:

Si te expulsan en un día o dos, solo suicídate y cómpralo cada 6 horas o algo así. Se beneficiará y no tendrá que preocuparse por el motivo de su prohibición.

It does not work for me because the script does not work well if you do not have lvl 60 from smith, it is not profitable at all to take an acc to that lvl so that it dies in a day.

2 minutes ago, inquilinopo said:

It does not work for me because the script does not work well if you do not have lvl 60 from smith, it is not profitable at all to take an acc to that lvl so that it dies in a day.

If the script doesn't work well then you may need a new script. Your best bet for a low ban rate would probably be to pay a scripter to write you a private one. I think Blast Furnace has a decent banrate in general tho

Archived