Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Visual Scripting for DreamBot

Hashtag

1 hour ago, Moist Miles said:

Wow this looks really unique, cool project m8. I may try to make an aerial fishing bot, think it would be doable with this?

Hey, with the Preview Build 2 it might not be possible yet. Join my Discord to stay up to date with the development of the tool 🙂

• 1 month later...

This is super cool. Its like pseudo code on steroids! Im curious if there will be a means for testing scripts that doesnt involve logging into the game to try a script that might blow up. This is a lot to suggest and I am not expecting it, just a thought, a miniature sandboxed version of RS in your visual scripting program. Miniature as in the RS-esque world only has like 300 tiles containing a few npcs, few fishing spots, few mines, etc to see how the script acts.

At that point you could probably charge like $100, lol. Im just wondering how scripts could be tested as closely as possible to the real game without having to test in the actual game.

13 hours ago, onamission said:

This is super cool. Its like pseudo code on steroids! Im curious if there will be a means for testing scripts that doesnt involve logging into the game to try a script that might blow up. This is a lot to suggest and I am not expecting it, just a thought, a miniature sandboxed version of RS in your visual scripting program. Miniature as in the RS-esque world only has like 300 tiles containing a few npcs, few fishing spots, few mines, etc to see how the script acts.

At that point you could probably charge like $100, lol. Im just wondering how scripts could be tested as closely as possible to the real game without having to test in the actual game.

Hey, thanks for the message. What you suggested would be hard to make, and definitely out of the scope of this project, I'm afraid.

• 2 weeks later...

great idea but the manual link doesnt seem to work and neither do the sample script or help buttons? dont really know where to start 

11 hours ago, Roxxers said:

great idea but the manual link doesnt seem to work and neither do the sample script or help buttons? dont really know where to start 

Hey, the manual is not available yet, and there isn't much help material. Most of it is located in my Discord server, so be sure to join that.

• 1 month later...

I'm able to click on NPC's just fine, however I can't for the life of me figure out if its possible to "click here to continue" in the dialogue box. Is it possible? Browsing through the discord history doesn't seem to shed any clues and as far as I can tell it isn't a use-case in the sample scripts. 

image.png.1d374018d1cbc41d74b87e258b7a12bb.png

4 hours ago, MoonGamble said:

I'm able to click on NPC's just fine, however I can't for the life of me figure out if its possible to "click here to continue" in the dialogue box. Is it possible? Browsing through the discord history doesn't seem to shed any clues and as far as I can tell it isn't a use-case in the sample scripts. 

image.png.1d374018d1cbc41d74b87e258b7a12bb.png

Hey, in the current version the capabilities are very limited, but the next version will allow for more advanced scripts to be created.

• 2 months later...

This is the most impressive thing I've come across in the botting community, in over 15 years. You absolute king. I'll be following this eagerly, got my interest and lots of respect. This is a masterpiece. Can't wait to see where this goes !

• 1 month later...

Hey just want to say, been enjoying this very much :) working perfectly for what i wanted.

i don't know if you know the pump at blast furnace, i have it setup so it afks the strength exp. 

it finds the pump, interacts with the pump then sleeps - if fails to find the pump it waits about 5 seconds then relooks

so again from previous posts this may be due to not actually being there yet but is there any options as to if it clicks the pump (but the pump disappears before able to operate the pump) then it cycles back to the start? rather than registering as a successful click (as not pumping).

if not no worries and loving the script