Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Visual Scripting for DreamBot

Hashtag

11 hours ago, frank2041 said:

How can I go down or both ways to see how far the script goes? I don't see an option to go down

What exactly do you mean by going down? You can pan around the editor by holding down the mouse middle mouse button and moving the mouse. Please correct me if that's not what you meant.

29 minutes ago, Marsock said:

Probably stupid question but Is this bot gonna stay free or will i have to pay for it in the future?

He's said before that this is just a free beta period, so I'd assume he'll make it paid at some point :)

1 minute ago, tyrantbow said:

Actually I'm not very active in any community but this is awesome, I installed it in my client, but I think it would be great if this was a standalone tool, great work, btw 👌👍

Thanks! I agree, a standalone tool would be better but that's something I couldn't do with the way I've built it now😕

26 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

Thanks! I agree, a standalone tool would be better but that's something I couldn't do with the way I've built it now😕

I know almost nothing about java but if you take a suggestion please, can you do that when I click a node I can see the description in the inspector? like you do when clicked in the editor, also, I'm trying to deposit Item x in the bank but I can't find the node for that 😅 I'm really amazed with this work. I'm waiting for the stable release 👍

Edit: I found the deposit items all node 👍

image.thumb.png.3ed8face37863c62bada5c97d2e3d147.png

Edited by tyrantbow

1 hour ago, tyrantbow said:

I know almost nothing about java but if you take a suggestion please, can you do that when I click a node I can see the description in the inspector? like you do when clicked in the editor, also, I'm trying to deposit Item x in the bank but I can't find the node for that 😅 I'm really amazed with this work. I'm waiting for the stable release 👍

Edit: I found the deposit items all node 👍

image.thumb.png.3ed8face37863c62bada5c97d2e3d147.png

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll be sure to add that in. And the cool thing about this tool is that you don't need to have any Java knowledge to make your own script 🙂 I sent a message to you in my Discord regarding the script you're making, so be sure to check that.