Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Stop clicking same pixel?

Kurdt

How would you go about making the mouse move slightly whilst alching/enchanting?

For example whilst alching I would like the mouse to move very slightly every now and then so it isn't always clicking the exact same pixel.

thanks

I don't believe it is possible without hardcoding specific points, however I will leave you with the argument that this is not worth worrying about :)

You could get the rectangles of the spell widget and inventory item, get the intersection, and every now and then change the point to click to a random point in it?

On 7/1/2020 at 7:28 PM, Pandemic said:

You could get the rectangles of the spell widget and inventory item, get the intersection, and every now and then change the point to click to a random point in it?

Do you think its worth it? I can see in the dropAll method that whoever coded it made it so that the mouse movements / click locations are semi random, so clearly theres been some thought put into pattern avoidance. But how likely is it to matter in something like an individuals script vs a part of a bot used by 100s?

Archived