Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • help with banking glitch

dirtrider478

All my bots at one point in time access the bank and occasionally at the same time they click on the bank my internet will lag and cause them to go into the bank interface screen without the bank interface and also the inventory tabs are unclickable and the items in the inventory arent able to be seen. The only way to get the bot stuck out of the loop from there is to click on the map to get it to move and remove the bank tab interface that cant be seen, then it will walk back to the bank and continue as normal. My question is, is there an if statement i can add that if the player hasnt walked or moved in x amount if time then.. I can fill in the rest but tired of them getting stuck. Any help would be awesome! 

2 hours ago, Hoodz said:

i think you can solve this by a few widget visible checks

I guess i could do 

if getBank().isOpen

. ......................... 

}else{

click this location on minimap

cause the bot when it gets stuck is already trying to open the bank but cant because it cant click on world items while the interface is glitched out

so the game thinks the banks open but the bot doesnt so it continues to try to open it.

Archived